Scandium Sc 99.99% pure metal element 21 nugget bars 1gr-1kg delivery
Scandium Sc 99.99% pure metal element 21 nugget bars 1gr-1kg supplier
Weight tolerance can be up to +/- 2%
Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the faq please.
Scandium is a transition metal and is assigned to the rare earth metals. Since the density of scandium is below 5.0 g / cm³, it is classified as a light metal. At room temperature it is soft and in air it becomes dull, forming a protective oxide layer. Scandium metal is soluble in water and hydrochloric acid with formation of hydrogen. The finely divided powder of Scandium has pyrophoric properties, ie it can ignite by itself.
Scandium price is cheap in the Evek online shop. We make hot offers and always make sure that you remain satisfied with our service.
Scandium metal is used as scandium iodide in high-performance high-pressure mercury vapor lamps. These are normally used for stadium lighting. Scandium is also used in laser crystals. The production of hydrogen chloride is hardly conceivable without scandium, because it is an important component in the catalyst. Scandium alloys are also used in the modern bicycle industry and in aircraft construction for particularly light components.
The main uses of scandium metal are:
- high-output high-pressure mercury-vapor lamps;
- Laser crystals;
- in the catalyst in the production of hydrogen chloride;
- Scandium alloys in bicycle construction (frame) and aircraft construction (some components).
Scandium has the following properties:
- Light metal;
- corrosion-resistant in air;
- soluble in water and hydrochloric acid;
- pyrophoric in powder form.
You can buy scandium quickly and easily from Evek GmbH. We offer professional advice and look forward to your call.
- Atomic number
- operation area
- high-output high-pressure mercury-vapor lamps; Laser crystals; in the catalyst in the production of hydrogen chloride; Scandium alloys in bicycle construction (frame) and aircraft construction (some components)
- 2.985 g / cm³
- Melting point
- 1541 ° C
- Thermal conductivity
- 15.8 W / (m K)
- Electrical conductivity
- 1.77 · 10⁶ S / m
am very satisfied with everyth...
am very satisfied with everythingReport abuse
Everything was great, gladly a...
Everything was great, gladly againReport abuse
Everything super, lightning sh...
Everything super, lightning shipping, always happy again !!!!Report abuse