Weight tolerance can be up to +/- 2%
Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the faq please.
Selenium is a chemical element from the chalcogen group. Metallic and non-metallic modifications can exist of selenium. The gray metallic selenium is considered the most stable modification. It has semi-metallic properties. The red selenium is non-metallic and changes to the gray metallic selenium above 80 ° C. The third modification is black selenium. Above 80 ° C this changes into the gray metallic modification. In addition, selenium metal has six naturally occurring isotopes. Five of them are stable.
If you want to buy pure selenium, please contact Evek GmbH or use our online shop. We are there for you and ready to give you professional advice.
Selenium is of great economic importance and is essential for all forms of life. In medicine, preparations based on selenium are used to treat skin diseases. Selenium is used as 1% selenium sulfide SeS2 in shampoos to combat dandruff. In the glass industry, selenium metal is used to manufacture selenium ruby glass, which is used in signal and traffic light systems. Selenium is also in demand in the semiconductor industry.
The main uses of selenium are:
- Glass manufacture (selenium ruby glass);
- Medicine (treatment of skin diseases);
- Semiconductor manufacturing;
- CIGS solar cells;
- as selenium dioxide (browning of aluminum and brass).
Selenium metal is characterized by the following properties:
- can exist in several modifications;
- can be metallic and non-metallic;
- gray metallic selenium has semi-metallic properties;
- has a wide variety of isotopes.
You can buy selenium at a good price from Evek GmbH, a reliable supplier of selenium. We deliver worldwide and uncomplicated deliveries are our top priority.