Weight tolerance can be up to +/- 2%
Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the faq please.
Indium is a rarely occurring element that belongs to the heavy metals. It is very ductile, has a very low hardness and a low melting point. At high temperatures, indium metal reacts with many non-metals. It is stable in air at room temperature. Indium does not dissolve in hot water and most organic acids. It is also not attacked by salt water. The metal is, however, easily soluble in mineral acids (nitric acid or sulfuric acid).
Would you like to buy indium bars? In the Evek GmbH online shop we offer a fair indium price. We are open to cooperation and look forward to your inquiry.
Today, indium is mainly processed into indium tin oxide. This semiconducting transparent fabric is used in the manufacture of flat screens and touch screens. Indium is also used as an alloy component. So it can be alloyed with bismuth, tin, cadmium and lead. Gallium and indium alloys are used in the manufacture of high-temperature thermometers. Alloys based on indium, copper and manganese are suitable for the construction of coils and transformers.
Indium is used:
- as indium tin oxide (flat panel displays and touch screens);
- as an alloy additive to many metals such as gallium, copper, manganese, bismuth, tin, cadmium and lead;
- for the construction of coils and transformers;
- in phototransistors, solar cells and lasers.
Indium is characterized by:
- high ductility and very low hardness;
- low melting point;
- Resistance to air;
- Insolubility in most organic acids;
- little toxic.
You can easily buy indium from Evek GmbH. As a reliable supplier, we deliver worldwide and ensure that you remain satisfied with our service.