stainless-steelStainless steel tube 0.8-4mm...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 4-12mm...
nickel-alloyNichrome 0.05-5mm resistance wire...
stainless-steelStainless steel wire rope 1-8mm...
stainless-steelSpring steel wire 0.1-10mm spring...
nickel-alloyKanthal wire 0.05-3mm heating wire...
brassBrass wire Ø 0.1-3mm 2.0321 Craft...
copperFlat wire enamel Ø 5-18mm copper wire...
Rhenium metal round rod 99.9% from Ø 2mm to Ø 20mm Renium Re Element 75 Alloy
Rhenium metal round rod 99.9% from Ø 2mm to Ø 20mm Renium Re Element 75 Alloy 0
Length tolerance +/- 2mm
Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the faq please.
Rhenium is a rarely occurring transition metal. It has great hardness, high density and ductility, as well as one of the highest melting points of all metals after tungsten. Rhenium metal is very resistant to non-oxidizing acids and can be easily deformed (deep-drawn, bent and pressed). It also has very good weldability and forgeability. The metal is stable to air and is only easily soluble in oxidizing acids. Below 1.7 K, rhenium metal is superconducting.
If you want to buy rhenium, contact Evek GmbH. We are always at your side with words and deeds and answer all your questions. We are by your side.
Rhenium is mainly used as an alloy component. In nickel superalloys, for example, it improves the creep and fatigue behavior at high temperatures. Thermocouples for temperature measurement are made from platinum-rhenium alloys. Rhenium is also used for platinum-rhenium catalysts. These increase the octane number of unleaded gasoline.
Rhenium is used:
- in aircraft construction (turbine blade);
- in the petroleum industry (catalysts);
- in the electrical industry (thermocouples);
- in mass spectrometers (hot cathodes, contacts in electrical switches.).
Rhenium metal has the following properties:
- great hardness, high density and ductility;
- good resistance to non-oxidizing acids;
- good ductility, weldability and forgeability;
- easily soluble in oxidizing acids;
- stable to air;
- superconducting below 1.7 K.
Rhenium price is always up to date in the Evek GmbH online shop. We deliver uncomplicated worldwide and are considered a reliable supplier.
- Round bar
- Atomic number
- operation area
- Aircraft construction (turbine blade); Petroleum industry (catalysts); Electrical industry (thermocouples); Mass spectrometer (hot cathodes, contacts in electrical switches)
- 21.0 g / cm³
- Melting point
- 3186 ° C
- Mohs hardness
- Thermal conductivity
- 47.9 W / (m K)
- Electrical conductivity
- 5.42 · 10⁶ S / m
No customer reviews for the moment.