Length tolerance +/-2mm
Do you need a different steel quality or dimension? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - 5-7 weeks.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the FAQ please.
Magnesium is a light metal from the group of alkaline earth metals. It is significantly lighter than aluminium, low in strength and hard in its purest form. The metal is passivated in air and covered with an oxide film. Magnesium reacts with water to form hydrogen. The magnesium granulate shows relative resistance to hydrofluoric acid and bases.
Buy magnesium granules from Evek GmbH, the competent supplier of high-quality semi-finished metal products. We ship the goods worldwide.
Magnesium rods are often used as sacrificial anodes. Magnesium is also used in a variety of ways in the following areas:
- metallurgy (aluminum alloys (AlSiMg and AlMg), iron and steel desulfurization, magnesium alloys for automotive industry);
- Making magnesium torches that burn underwater;
- as a lighter (because the metal is very easy to ignite).
Magnesium has the following characteristics:
- low strength and hardness;
- persistent in air;
- Relatively resistant to hydrofluoric acid and bases.
Magnesium granulate is offered by Evek GmbH at a good price. Our online shop for high-quality metal products is always available to you.