Length tolerance +/-2mm
Do you need a different steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - 5-7 weeks.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the FAQ please.
Indium is a rare element that is one of the heavy metals. It is very ductile, has very low hardness and has a low melting point. At high temperatures, indium metal reacts with many nonmetals. It is stable in air at room temperature. Indium does not dissolve in hot water and most organic acids. It is also not attacked by salt water. However, the metal is readily soluble in mineral acids (nitric acid or sulfuric acid).
Looking to buy indium bars? In the Evek GmbH online shop we offer a fair indium price. We are open to cooperation and look forward to your inquiry.
Indium is now mainly processed into indium tin oxide. This semi-conductive transparent substance is used in the manufacture of flat panel displays and touch screens. Indium is also used as an alloy component. It can be alloyed with bismuth, tin, cadmium and lead. Alloys of gallium and indium are used in the manufacture of high-temperature thermometers. Alloys based on indium, copper and manganese are suitable for the construction of coils and transformers.
Indium is used:
- as indium tin oxide (flat screens and touch screens);
- as an alloy additive to many metals such as gallium, copper, manganese, bismuth, tin, cadmium and lead;
- for building coils and transformers;
- in phototransistors, solar cells and lasers.
Indium is characterized by:
- high ductility and very low hardness;
- low melting point;
- resistance to air;
- insolubility in most organic acids;
- little toxic.
You can easily buy indium from Evek GmbH. As a reliable supplier, we deliver worldwide and ensure that you remain satisfied with our service.