Tantalum Metal Round Bar 99.95% from Ø 0.8mm to 90mm Rod Ta Element 73 Rod
- Do you need a different steel quality or dimension? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Areas of application: microelectronics (production of capacitors); medicine (manufacture of implants and instruments); chemical industry (heat exchangers and pumps); nickel super alloys;
- tantalum, Ta, 73; density 10.49 g/cc; Mohs hardness 6.5; melting point 3017 °C;
- Didn't find the sizes you wanted? Just contact us! We are happy to help you with your request.
Length tolerance +/-2mm
Do you need a different steel quality or dimension? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - 5-7 weeks.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the FAQ please.
Tantalum is a rare refractory transition metal from the vanadium group. It is similar to niobium and is one of the heavy metals. Pure tantalum has good deformability, is easy to stretch and can therefore be rolled into sheets and wires. At high temperatures, tantalum reacts with most non-metals. When exposed to air, it forms a protective oxide layer. Tantalum is insensitive to most acids. Tantalum metal is only soluble in hydrofluoric acid and molten salt.
In the Evek GmbH online shop there is a cheap tantalum price. Contact us and get professional advice in the metal sector.
Tantalum is mainly used in electronics to manufacture very small, high-performance capacitors. Due to its excellent biocompatibility, medical implants and instruments are made from tantalum metal. The metal is also used in the chemical industry because of its chemical resistance. In order to increase the material's strength at high temperatures, tantalum is used as an alloying additive for nickel-based superalloys.
The main areas of application for tantalum are:
- microelectronics (manufacturing of capacitors);
- medicine (manufacture of implants and instruments);
- chemical industry (heat exchangers and pumps);
- Nickel super alloys.
Tantalum is characterized by:
- good deformability and extensibility;
- resistance to most acids;
- stable in air.
You can buy tantalum from Evek GmbH. We are a reliable supplier of tantalum and deliver uncomplicated worldwide.
- Atomic number
- operation area
- Microelectronics (manufacture of capacitors); Medicine (manufacture of implants and instruments); chemical industry (heat exchangers and pumps); Nickel superalloys
- 10.49 g / cm³
- Melting point
- 3017 ° C
- Mohs hardness
- Thermal conductivity
- 57.5 W / (m K)
- Electrical conductivity
- 7.61 · 10⁶ S / m
Great, everything great, gladl...
Great, everything great, gladly againReport abuse
everything is fine, gladly aga...
everything is fine, gladly againReport abuse
Perfectly tailored. Thank you ...
Perfectly tailored. Thank you very muchReport abuse