Length tolerance +/-2mm
Do you need a different steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - 5-7 weeks.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the FAQ please.
Molybdenum is one of the transition metals. It is high strength, hard and tough. The element is easy to stretch and process. It has the highest melting point of any 5th period metal. Molybdenum metal is not susceptible to non-oxidizing acids. It also shows insensitivity to oxidizing alkali melts. The metal is readily soluble in oxidizing acids (concentrated sulfuric acid, nitric acid or aqua regia). Due to the formation of the oxide layer, it is stable in air.
You can buy molybdenum in the Evek GmbH online shop. As a reliable supplier, we guarantee uncomplicated deliveries worldwide.
As an alloying additive, molybdenum increases metal strength, resistance to corrosion and heat. Because of its high temperature resistance, molybdenum is used in the aerospace industry. As 99Mo it is used in nuclear medicine. Furthermore, the element is used in tools with high mechanical stress and as a heat-resistant material in light bulbs.
Molybdenum is used:
- as an alloying additive;
- as a heat-resistant material in light bulbs;
- in aerospace;
- as 99Mo in nuclear medicine;
- in tools.
Molybdenum has the following properties:
- high strength, hardness and toughness;
- good elongation and machinability;
- good temperature resistance;
- Resistance to non-oxidizing acids and oxidizing alkali melts;
- resistance to air.
Molybdenum price is always up to date at Evek GmbH. We look forward to your inquiry and will be happy to help you with words and deeds.