Weight tolerance can be up to +/- 2%
Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the faq please.
Bismuth or bismuth is a brittle metal. In its pure form, it has poor electrical conductivity and high electrical resistance. Furthermore, bismuth metal has one of the lowest thermal conductivity of all metals (second place after mercury). Bismuth metal is not susceptible to water or non-oxidizing acids. Bismuth is low in radioactivity and is not considered to be environmentally toxic.
You can buy bismuth in the Evek GmbH online shop. Bismuth price is extremely cheap with us. Get in touch with us and we will be happy to advise you.
Bismuth metal is mainly used in bismuth alloys. These are characterized by an extremely low melting point. The most important bismuth alloys are Rose's metal (alloy of lead and tin with a melting point of approx. 94 ° C), Wood's metal (alloy of lead, cadmium and tin with a melting point of approx. 71 ° C) and Field's metal (alloy of indium and tin with a melting point of approx. 62 ° C).
The main areas of application for bismuth are:
- as a component of low-melting alloys;
- as a substitute for lead in free-cutting steels;
- as a material for strong permanent magnets (alloy of manganese and iron);
- as a catalyst in the chemical industry;
- Medicine (bismuth compounds for antibiotic therapy).
Bismuth metal is characterized by the following properties:
- high brittleness;
- high electrical resistance;
- extremely low thermal conductivity;
- Insensitivity to water and non-oxidizing acids;
- low radioactive;
- not environmentally toxic.
You can buy bismuth in no time at Evek GmbH. As a reliable supplier, we guarantee safe and uncomplicated deliveries worldwide.