Weight tolerance can be up to +/- 2%
Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the faq please.
Silicon granulate is a granular material consisting of small particles of the semimetal silicon. The material has a high purity, which is 99.9%. Further elements contained are iron (max. 0.05%), aluminum (max. 0.01%), calcium (max. 0.01%) and titanium (max. 0.005%). The particles are irregular and have a size of 0 - 50 mm. Since silicon is a semi-metal, it has properties of both metals and non-metals.
Evek GmbH offers silicon granules at a good price. In addition to silicon pure, you will also find granulates of other metals in our range. You can buy silicon through us.
Silicon granulate is a versatile metal. Its non-metallic properties have high industrial value. The main area of application of pure silicon is electrical engineering (microprocessors, transistors and semiconductor diodes). Other important areas of application are:
- Casting alloys (e.g. aluminum-silicon alloys);
- as a deoxidizer in steel production;
- as a master alloy (ferrosilicon) in iron and cast iron metallurgy;
- Manufacture of silicates;
- Manufacture of solar cells.
The silicon granulate offered is characterized by the following properties:
- high purity (silicon content - min. 99.9%);
- low levels of impurities;
- irregular particle shape.
Pure silicon is available for purchase in the Evek GmbH online shop. We are a reliable supplier of silicon granules and offer high quality products at fair prices.
Chemical composition (in%)
| Si|| Fe|| Al|| Approx|| Ti|
| min.99.9|| max.0.05|| max. 0.01|| max. 0.01|| max. 0.005 |