stainless-steelStainless steel tube 0.8-4mm...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 4-12mm...
nickel-alloyNichrome 0.05-5mm resistance wire...
stainless-steelStainless steel wire rope 1-8mm...
stainless-steelSpring steel wire 0.1-10mm spring...
nickel-alloyKanthal wire 0.05-3mm heating wire...
brassBrass wire Ø 0.1-3mm 2.0321 Craft...
copperFlat wire enamel Ø 5-18mm copper wire...
Invar 36 Nickel Sheet 1mm-96mm Cut Plates 1.3912 Alloy 36 Alloy
1mm-96mm Nickel Alloy Plates 100mm to 1000mm Invar 36 Nickel Sheets
For the width and length of a sheet metal blank, the tolerance is +/- 2mm
Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the faq please.
1.3912 sheet metal is produced from an austenitic iron-nickel alloy. The iron content is about 61%. The nickel content is approx. 36%. The alloy also contains manganese, cobalt, carbon, sulfur, phosphorus, chromium and silicon as accompanying components. Invar 36 plate has a very low coefficient of thermal expansion and is ductile and tough. Cold working reduces the rate of thermal expansion of the material. The material shows good strength at cryogenic temperatures. Ferromagnetic is 1.3912 plate below the Curie temperature. Above the Curie temperature, the quality has non-magnetic properties.
You can buy 1.3912 from Evek GmbH. High quality nickel alloys are offered in our online shop. We work for your success.
1.3912 sheet metal is mainly used for the production and storage of liquefied gases. The material is also used in the manufacture of precision pendulum clocks, chronometers and other measuring devices. Invar 36 plate is also used:
- for the production of components for OLED screens;
- in aviation (CFRP components);
- in space (framework for electronic control units);
- in optical and laser systems (laser housings);
- Components for cryogenic applications;
- astronomical and seismographic instruments.
1.3912 sheet metal is characterized by the following properties:
- very low coefficient of thermal expansion;
- good ductile and tough;
- can be cold formed;
- good strength at cryogenic temperatures;
- ferromagnetic properties below the Curie temperature;
- non-magnetic properties above the Curie temperature.
We have Invar 36 plates for you at a good price. As a reliable supplier of nickel alloys, we ensure uncomplicated deliveries worldwide. With us you save your time and your money.
- Nickel alloy
- operation area
- Manufacture of measuring devices; Manufacture of components for OLED screens; Aviation (CFRP components); Space travel; Components for cryogenic applications; astronomical and seismographic instruments
- Material number
- 8.1 g / cm³
- Melting point
- 1430 ° C
- Thermal conductivity
- 12.8 W / (m K)
- Electrical resistance
- 0.076 Ω mm² / m
No customer reviews for the moment.