stainless-steelStainless steel tube 0.8-4mm...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 4-12mm...
nickel-alloyNichrome 0.05-5mm resistance wire...
stainless-steelStainless steel wire rope 1-8mm...
stainless-steelSpring steel wire 0.1-10mm spring...
nickel-alloyKanthal wire 0.05-3mm heating wire...
brassBrass wire Ø 0.1-3mm 2.0321 Craft...
copperFlat wire enamel Ø 5-18mm copper wire...
Inconel 625 nickel sheet Ø 0.8mm-25.4mm cut 2.4856 plates Alloy 625
0.8mm-25.4mm Nickel Alloy Plates 100mm to 1000mm Inconel 625 Nickel Sheets
The tolerance for the width and length of a sheet metal blank is +/- 2mm
Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Please look at the FAQ.
Inconel 625 is a low carbon alloy made up of nickel, chromium, molybdenum, and niobium. The material is resistant to a large number of types of corrosion such as pitting, erosion, crevice and intergranular corrosion. Furthermore, it is insensitive to chlorine-induced stress corrosion. The material shows good resistance to mineral acids such as nitric, hydrochloric, phosphoric or sulfuric acid as well as organic acids and alkalis. Alloy 625 has good mechanical properties.
Buy 2.4856 safely and easily via Evek GmbH. Our prices and our wide range of nickel alloys will surprise you in a positive way.
Inconel 625 is mainly used in the offshore (marine engineering systems) and chemical industry (production of mineral acids). Other typical areas of application for Alloy 625 are:
- Waste incineration plants;
- Shipbuilding and manufacture of seawater pipelines;
- Chimney linings;
- Environmental engineering.
2.4856 is characterized by the following properties:
- excellent resistance to pitting, erosion, crevice and intergranular corrosion;
- Resistance to chlorine-induced stress corrosion;
- Resistance to mineral acids such as nitric, hydrochloric, phosphoric or sulfuric acid as well as organic acids and alkalis;
- good mechanical properties.
Inconel 625 is available in the Evek GmbH online shop. We are a reliable supplier of nickel alloys and we ensure your satisfaction with our products.
- Nickel alloy
- operation area
- Offshore industry (marine engineering systems); chemical industry (production of mineral acids); Waste incineration plants; Shipbuilding and manufacture of seawater pipelines; Chimney linings; environmental engineering
- Material number
- 8.5 g / cm³
- Melting point
- 1290 ° C
- Thermal conductivity
- 9.8 W / (m K)
- Electrical resistance
- 1.28 Ω mm² / m
No customer reviews for the moment.