The tolerance for the width and length of a sheet metal blank is +/- 2mm
Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Please look at the FAQ.
Inconel 600 is a high-temperature nickel-chromium-iron alloy. It also contains around 1.5% cobalt and around 1% manganese. The quality impresses with its good mechanical properties at low and elevated temperatures of up to 1050 ° C. In addition, it has a high heat resistance and corrosion resistance. The material shows good resistance to chlorine gas and hydrogen chloride up to approx. 500-550 ° C. 2.4816 also has good resistance to embroidering or carburizing environments and to stress corrosion cracking. The goodness cannot be hardened.
Evek GmbH is your reliable supplier for Alloy 600. We offer high quality nickel alloys at good prices and deliver them worldwide.
Inconel 600 is mainly used in industrial furnace construction. Seals for furnace housings, transport rollers and muffles are made from this material. In the chemical industry, 2.4816 is used for plant components that are well suited for the production of chlorine and fluorine compounds. Other areas of application for Alloy 600 are:
- Automotive construction (seals, HT sensors);
- Containers for storing alkaline solutions;
- Reactor construction;
- Engine construction.
Inconel 600 is characterized by:
- good mechanical properties at low and high temperatures up to 1050 ° C;
- high heat resistance and corrosion resistance;
- good resistance to chlorine gas and hydrogen chloride up to approx. 500-550 ° C;
- good resistance in embroidering or carburizing environments;
- insensitive to stress corrosion cracking;
- not hardenable.
If you are looking to buy 2.4816 you have landed in the right place. There is a wide range of nickel alloys in our online shop. If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us.