stainless-steelStainless steel tube 0.8-4mm...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 4-12mm...
nickel-alloyNichrome 0.05-5mm resistance wire...
stainless-steelStainless steel wire rope 1-8mm...
stainless-steelSpring steel wire 0.1-10mm spring...
nickel-alloyKanthal wire 0.05-3mm heating wire...
brassBrass wire Ø 0.1-3mm 2.0321 Craft...
copperFlat wire enamel Ø 5-18mm copper wire...
Incoloy 825 nickel sheet Ø 1.6mm-18mm cut plates 2.4858 Alloy 825
1.6mm-18mm Nickel Alloy Plates 100mm to 1000mm Incoloy 825 Nickel Sheets
The tolerance for the width and length of a sheet metal blank is +/- 2mm
Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Please look at the FAQ.
The material 2.4858 is a fully austenitic nickel-iron-chromium alloy, stabilized with titanium. The alloy also contains copper and molybdenum as accompanying components. It is very resistant to reducing, oxidizing and organic acids. Incoloy 825 is also very resistant to alkalis and chloride solutions. The quality is characterized by excellent resistance to pitting, crevice and stress corrosion cracking. 2.4858 can be easily hot and cold formed. The material also offers good machinability through machining.
We offer material 2.4858 at a good price. As a reliable supplier of nickel alloys, we supply internationally. You can trust us.
Incoloy 825 is mainly used in the chemical industry. It is used in systems that come into contact with acids (e.g. phosphoric acid and sulfuric acid). Another typical area of application of 2.4858 is offshore technology (desalination of sea water, treatment of salt). Furthermore, the material 2.4858 is in great demand in the following areas of application:
- Food industry;
- Oil and gas extraction;
- Pickling devices (pumps, filters, agitators);
- Apparatus construction (pressure vessels up to 425 ° C).
Incoloy 825 has the following properties:
- very resistant to reducing, oxidizing and organic acids;
- good resistance to alkalis and chloride solutions;
- excellent resistance to pitting, crevice and stress corrosion cracking;
- good hot and cold formable;
- good machinability through machining.
2.4858 is available in the Evek GmbH online shop. You can also buy other nickel alloys through us. Quality and customer are a fundamental basis for us.
- Nickel alloy
- operation area
- chemical industry; Offshore technology (desalination of sea water, treatment of salt); Food industry; Oil and gas extraction; Pickling devices (pumps, filters, agitators); Apparatus construction (pressure vessels up to 425 ° C)
- Material number
- 8.1 g / cm³
- Melting point
- 1370 ° C
- Thermal conductivity
- 10.8 W / (m K)
- Electrical resistance
- 1.12 Ω mm² / m
No customer reviews for the moment.