stainless-steelStainless steel tube 0.8-4mm...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 4-12mm...
nickel-alloyNichrome 0.05-5mm resistance wire...
stainless-steelStainless steel wire rope 1-8mm...
stainless-steelSpring steel wire 0.1-10mm spring...
nickel-alloyKanthal wire 0.05-3mm heating wire...
brassBrass wire Ø 0.1-3mm 2.0321 Craft...
copperFlat wire enamel Ø 5-18mm copper wire...
Incoloy 800 nickel sheet Ø 2mm-15mm cut 1.4876 sheets Alloy 800
2mm-15mm Nickel Alloy Plates 100mm to 1000mm Incoloy 800 Nickel Sheets
The tolerance for the width and length of a sheet metal blank is +/- 2mm
Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Please look at the FAQ.
1.4876 is a heat-resistant alloy made of nickel, iron and chromium. The grade also contains a controlled proportion of carbon, aluminum, titanium, silicon and manganese. The material 1.4876 is characterized by a good resistance in sulfur-containing oxidizing and reducing environments. It is not susceptible to oxidation and carburization up to approx. 1000 ° C. Incoloy 800 has good solution heat processability. As a result, the material offers improved creep properties at high temperatures. It can be cold formed well up to a thickness of 6 mm and can be easily welded with all welding processes.
Evek GmbH is a reliable supplier for 1.4876. You can buy these and many other nickel alloys in no time. We work for you!
The material 1.4876 is mainly used in furnace construction (furnace muffle) and in the chemical industry (hydrogen production). Other areas of application for Incoloy 800 are:
- Heat treatment plants (various components);
- Power plant construction (components for the high temperature range);
- Environmental protection equipment;
- Laboratory technology;
- Quench systems.
1.4876 is characterized by the following features:
- good resistance in sulphurous oxidizing and reducing environments;
- not susceptible to oxidation and carburization up to approx. 1000 ° C;
- good processability by solution heat treatment;
- improved creep properties at high temperatures;
- good cold formability;
- easy to weld with all welding processes.
Evek GmbH offers nickel alloys at a good price. There is a wide range of various metals in our online shop. We stand for high quality.
- Nickel alloy
- operation area
- Furnace construction (furnace muffle); chemical industry (hydrogen production); Heat treatment plants (various components); Power plant construction (components for the high temperature range); Environmental protection equipment; Laboratory technology;
- Material number
- 8.0 kg / dm³
- Melting point
- 1350 ° C
- Thermal conductivity
- 11.5 W / (m K)
- Electrical resistance
- 1.01 Ω mm² / m
No customer reviews for the moment.