stainless-steelStainless steel tube 0.8-4mm...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 4-12mm...
nickel-alloyNichrome 0.05-5mm resistance wire...
stainless-steelStainless steel wire rope 1-8mm...
stainless-steelSpring steel wire 0.1-10mm spring...
nickel-alloyKanthal wire 0.05-3mm heating wire...
brassBrass wire Ø 0.1-3mm 2.0321 Craft...
copperFlat wire enamel Ø 5-18mm copper wire...
Nickel 200 sheet Ø 3mm cut to size plates 2.4060 Alloy 200 Ni 99.9% strips
3mm nickel alloy plates 100mm to 1000mm nickel 200 nickel sheets
The tolerance for the width and length of a sheet metal blank is +/- 2mm
Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Please look at the FAQ.
The material 2.4060 is an unalloyed pure nickel with a nickel content of 99.6%. The material has good mechanical, electrical, thermal and magnetostrictive properties. It shows good resistance to a large number of corrosive media such as pitting and intergranular corrosion. Inconel 200 is also insensitive to alkalis and organic acids. The quality is easy to weld and solder.
Alloy 200 is offered in the Evek GmbH online shop. Our prices will surprise you positively and you will remain satisfied with our products and our service.
Alloy 200 is in demand in the food industry for handling fatty acids and fruit juices, and in the chemical industry for producing chlorine and hydrogen chloride, storing and transporting phenol. Further areas of application for 2.4060 are:
- electronic components;
- Manufacture of synthetic fibers;
- Aviation industry;
- Battery connectors;
- Lead wires for heating elements.
Inconel 200 impresses with:
- good mechanical, electrical, thermal and magnetostrictive properties;
- good resistance to a wide variety of corrosive media;
- Insensitivity to alkalis and organic acids;
- good weldability and solderability.
We are a reliable supplier for Alloy 200. Buy nickel alloys through Evek GmbH. We are happy to advise you and help you with your concerns.
- Nickel alloy
- operation area
- Food industry (handling of fatty acids and fruit juices); chemical industry (production of chlorine and hydrogen chloride); Manufacture of synthetic fibers; Battery connectors; Lead wires for heating elements
- Material number
- 8.9 g / cm³
- Melting point
- 1440 ° C
- Thermal conductivity
- 69 W / (m K)
- Electrical resistance
- 0.085 Ω mm² / m
No customer reviews for the moment.