stainless-steelStainless steel tube 0.8-4mm...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 4-12mm...
nickel-alloyNichrome 0.05-5mm resistance wire...
stainless-steelStainless steel wire rope 1-8mm...
stainless-steelSpring steel wire 0.1-10mm spring...
nickel-alloyKanthal wire 0.05-3mm heating wire...
brassBrass wire Ø 0.1-3mm 2.0321 Craft...
copperFlat wire enamel Ø 5-18mm copper wire...
Monel 400 Nickel Sheet 0.8mm-20mm Cut Plates 2.4360 Nickel Alloy
0.8mm-20mm Nickel Alloy Plates 100mm to 1000mm Monel 400 Nickel Sheets
The tolerance for the width and length of a sheet metal blank is +/- 2mm
Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Please look at the FAQ.
Monel 400 is a nickel-copper mixed crystal alloy, consisting of around 65% nickel, 33% copper and 2% iron. It has a high tensile strength and offers excellent resistance to corrosion, sea water, most acids and alkalis. The material is also characterized by good mechanical properties at temperatures of up to approx. 550 ° C and is insensitive to stress corrosion cracking. The grade is not susceptible to hydrofluoric acid, fluorine and their compounds. 2.4360 cannot be hardened.
Evek GmbH as a reliable supplier for Alloy 400 ensures uncomplicated deliveries worldwide. In the Evek GmbH online shop you can buy nickel alloys safely and conveniently.
The main area of application for Monel 400 is the chemical industry. So this material is used for heat exchangers, fluorine storage vessels and lining. Alloy 400 is also in great demand in offshore technology. It works well for making salt. Other areas of application for 2.4360 are:
- Turbine construction;
- Valves and pumps (manufacture of tetrachlorethylene);
- Oil and gas production;
- Eyewear manufacturing;
- Ear tags (animal tags).
The Monel 400 features the following features:
- excellent resistance to corrosion, sea water, most acids and alkalis;
- good mechanical properties at temperatures of up to approx. 550 ° C;
- insensitive to stress corrosion cracking;
- not susceptible to hydrofluoric acid, fluorine and their compounds;
- not hardenable.
2.4360 is offered at Evek GmbH at a good price. We stand for good customer service and uncomplicated deliveries.
- Nickel alloy
- operation area
- chemical industry (heat exchangers, fluorine storage vessels and liner); Offshore technology; Manufacture of salt; Turbine construction; Valves and pumps (manufacture of tetrachlorethylene); Eyewear manufacturing; Ear tags (markings of animals)
- Material number
- 8.8 g / cm³
- Melting point
- 1300 ° C
- Thermal conductivity
- 26 W / (m K)
- Electrical resistance
- 0.51 Ω mm² / m
No customer reviews for the moment.