stainless-steelStainless steel tube 0.8-4mm...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 4-12mm...
nickel-alloyNichrome 0.05-5mm resistance wire...
stainless-steelStainless steel wire rope 1-8mm...
stainless-steelSpring steel wire 0.1-10mm spring...
nickel-alloyKanthal wire 0.05-3mm heating wire...
brassBrass wire Ø 0.1-3mm 2.0321 Craft...
copperFlat wire enamel Ø 5-18mm copper wire...
Inconel C22 nickel sheet Ø 2mm-25.4mm cut 2.4602 sheets Alloy C22
2mm-25.4mm Nickel Alloy Plates 100mm to 1000mm Inconel C22 Nickel Sheets
The tolerance for the width and length of a sheet metal blank is +/- 2mm
Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Please look at the FAQ.
2.4602 is a highly corrosion-resistant alloy consisting of nickel, chromium, molybdenum and tungsten. In addition to the metals mentioned, the grade also contains very little carbon and silicon. Hastelloy C22 is very resistant to a large number of corrosive media: neither mineral nor organic acids attack the material. Alloy c22 is also very resistant to sea water. In addition, the material is insensitive to crevice, stress cracking and pitting corrosion.
If you want to buy 2.4602, you've come to the right place at Evek GmbH. As a reliable supplier of nickel alloys, we offer high quality products with international shipping.
Due to its good resistance to hydrogen chloride and moist chlorine gas, Hastelloy C22 is mainly used in the chemical industry. Alloy c22 is also used particularly frequently in environmental technology for waste water or waste incineration plants. Further areas of application of 2.4602 are:
- Heat exchanger;
- Flue gas desulphurization systems;
- Pulp or paper industry (bleaching tanks);
- Reactors for the production of acetic acid.
Hastelloy C22 has the following properties:
- very resistant to many corrosive media (mineral and organic acids);
- good resistance to sea water;
- insensitive to crevice, stress cracking and pitting corrosion;
- very easy to weld.
Alloy C22 is available in the Evek GmbH online shop. Our prices for nickel alloys are fair. We are at your disposal for further questions and information.
- Nickel alloy
- operation area
- chemical industry; Environmental technology (sewage systems, waste incineration plants); Heat exchanger; Flue gas desulphurization systems; Pulp or paper industry (bleaching tanks); Reactors for the production of acetic acid
- Material number
- 8.7 g / cm³
- Melting point
- 1355 ° C
- Thermal conductivity
- 9.6 W / (m K)
- Electrical resistance
- 1.14 Ω mm² / m
No customer reviews for the moment.