Inconel 625 Ø0.8-5mm welding electrodes welding wire nickel 2.4831 welding rods
Welding electrodes Ø 0.8-5mm welding wire nickel 2.4831 Inconel 625 welding rods
- 100% no China imports (pay attention to high price differences)
- Our products are mostly made in Germany
- High quality at the best prices.
- TOP rating & service
|Country and Region of Production:||Germany|
|Manufacturer number:||Not applicable|
|Type:||Welding electrodes; Welding rod|
|EN ISO 18274:||G Ni Cr 22 Mo 9 Nb|
Nickel, chromium, molybdenum alloys are widely used in aerospace, nuclear and chemical industries, but are also used in waste furnaces to withstand high temperatures in combination with burning gases. The most common alloy of the brand is Inconel 625. This nickel, chrome and molybdenum alloy is available in all possible sizes and shapes from the TIG rod to the strip for submerged arc welding or the electro-slag process.
- 0.2% proof stress Rp0.2 - 490 N / mm²
- Tensile strength Rm - 740 N / mm²
- Elongation A5 - 37%
- Notched impact strength KV - (20 ° C) 130 J / (-40 ° C) 150 J
d - outer diameter
No customer reviews for the moment.