ATTENTION! The wire is shipped either on another spool or wound in a roll. If you would like a reel, please contact us - we will send the wire on reel for an additional charge. The photo shows spools with 2-3 kg of wire.
Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the faq please.
A chrome-nickel alloy is used in the production of Chromel wire. This consists of approx. 90% nickel and 10% chromium. 2.4870 NiCr10 can be easily brazed and welded with all common methods. It is used as the positive leg of the thermocouple.
You can buy Thermocouple wire for Termopair from Evek GmbH. As a reliable supplier, we guarantee quick and easy delivery.
Chromel wire is characterized by good temperature resistance and can be used up to 1,100 ° C in oxidative environments. In addition, 2.4870 NiCr10 has a high electrical resistance and a low temperature coefficient of electrical resistance.
Thermocouple wire for termocouples is used:
- as a heating resistor;
- as a heating conductor for wire resistors;
- as thermocouples.
Chromel wire has the following properties:
- can be brazed;
- weldable with all known methods;
- can be used in oxidative environments (up to 1,100 ° C);
- has a high electrical resistance;
- has a low temperature coefficient of electrical resistance.
In the Evek GmbH online shop, thermocouple wire for termocouples is offered at low prices. Talk to us and we will be happy to advise you.