stainless-steelStainless steel tube 0.8-4mm...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 4-12mm...
nickel-alloyNichrome 0.05-5mm resistance wire...
stainless-steelStainless steel wire rope 1-8mm...
stainless-steelSpring steel wire 0.1-10mm spring...
nickel-alloyKanthal wire 0.05-3mm heating wire...
brassBrass wire Ø 0.1-3mm 2.0321 Craft...
copperFlat wire enamel Ø 5-18mm copper wire...
Alloy 80A nimonic® N07080 rod round bar 2.4952 Ø2mm-120mm
Alloy nimonic® 80A N07080 rod round bar 2.4952 Ø2mm-120mm
Length tolerance +/- 2mm
Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the faq please.
The material 2.4952 is an austenitic high-temperature nickel-chromium alloy. In addition to manganese, chromium and cobalt, it contains other alloying elements such as aluminum and titanium. The quality can be hardened by adding titanium and aluminum. Nimonic 80a has good oxidation resistance and is well resistant to pitting, crevice and surface corrosion. The material is not soluble in alkaline solutions and has good acid resistance. At temperatures up to 815 ° C, the nickel alloy shows high tensile strength and creep strength. Alloy 80a is also resistant to creep.
You can buy 2.4952 from Evek GmbH. Our online shop is open around the clock and we are at your disposal for further information and questions.
Nimonic 80a is mainly used in gas turbines and in jet engines. The material 2.4952 is mainly used to make blades, rings and discs. The connecting elements such as screws and pipe supports in nuclear steam generators are also made of this material. The other most important uses of Alloy 80a are:
- Internal combustion engines (exhaust valves);
- various components in the chemical industry;
- High temperature springs;
- Parts of die casting molds.
Nimonic 80a is characterized by the following features:
- curable and creep resistant;
- good resistance to oxidation;
- good resistance to pitting, crevice and surface corrosion;
- not soluble in alkaline solutions;
- good acid resistance;
- high tensile and creep strength.
Evek GmbH is a reliable supplier for Alloy 80a. We offer high quality nickel alloys at a good price and with international shipping. You can trust us.
- Round bar
- Nickel alloy
- operation area
- Gas turbines and engines (blades, rings and disks); Fasteners (screws, pipe supports); Internal combustion engines (exhaust valves); various components in the chemical industry; High temperature springs; Parts of die casting molds
- Material number
- 80 A
- 8.2 g / cm³
- Melting point
- 1320 ° C
- Thermal conductivity
- 11.2 W / (m K)
- Electrical resistance
- 1.24 Ω mm² / m
No customer reviews for the moment.