Kanthal wire 0.05-3mm heating wire 1.4765 Kanthal D resistance wire 1-100 meters
Kanthal wire 0.05-2.5mm heating wire 1.4765 Kanthal D resistance wire 1-100 meters
ATTENTION! The wire is shipped either on another spool or wound in a roll. If you would like a reel, please contact us - we will send the wire on reel for an additional charge. The photo shows spools with 2-3 kg of wire.
Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the faq please.
Heating wire is made from ferritic stainless steel. This can withstand high temperatures and has a low tendency to oxidize. A Kanthal® heating conductor alloy is used in the production of the heating wire. This consists of iron and chrome with the addition of aluminum.
You can buy heating wire in our online shop. This works for you around the clock. At Evek GmbH you can get really cheap bargains.
Kanthal wire has excellent heat resistance up to 1400 ° C, has a long service life and is insensitive to oxidizing, sulphurous gases. Common types of Kanthal® are:
- Kanthal A1 consists of 72.2% Fe, Cr 22%, Al 5.8% and can be reduced to max. Use working temperature up to 1400 ° C;
- Kanthal A with 72.7% Fe, Cr 22%, Al 5.3% is used at max. Working temperature of up to 1350 ° C used;
- Kanthal D with 73.2% Fe, Cr 22%, Al 4.8% holds max. Temperature of up to 1300 ° C.
Typical uses of Kanthal wire are:
- Household appliances (cookers, hot plates, washing machines and dishwashers, kettles, hair dryers, hot water boilers, fan heaters);
- Heating cables and rope heating elements for defrosting and de-icing elements;
- Mica elements for irons;
- industrial infrared dryers;
- electric underfloor heating.
These are the most important features of heating wire:
- excellent heat resistance (up to 1400 ° C);
- good corrosion resistance;
- long lifetime;
- low tendency to oxidation.
Evek GmbH is a reliable supplier of Kanthal wire. High-quality heating wire is offered at fair prices in our online shop.
- operation area
- Household appliances (cookers, hotplates, washing machines and dishwashers, kettles, hair dryers, hot water boilers, fan heaters), heating cables and rope heaters for defrosting and deicing elements, mica elements for irons
- Material number
- 7.7 kg / dm³
- Melting point
- 1500 ° C
- Thermal conductivity
- 17 W / (m K)
- Electrical resistance
- 1.1 Ω mm² / m
No customer reviews for the moment.