nickel-alloyNichrome 0.05-5mm resistance wire...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 4-12mm...
stainless-steelStainless steel wire rope 1-8mm...
nickel-alloyKanthal wire 0.05-3mm heating wire...
stainless-steelSpring steel wire 0.1-10mm spring...
aluminumAluminum tape, aluminum foil strips Ø...
copperFlat wire enamel Ø 5-18mm copper wire...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 0.8-4mm...
Nickel 200 metal round rod 99.9% from Ø 2mm to Ø 120mm rod Ni element 28
Nickel 200 metal round rod 99.9% from Ø 2mm to Ø 120mm Ni element 28
Length tolerance +/- 2mm
Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the faq please.
Nickel 200 is an unalloyed material made of pure nickel with a nickel content of 99.2%. The quality is characterized by high ductility over a wide temperature range. It also has good mechanical and magnetic properties. The material behaves consistently in many corrosive media. It is insensitive to alkalis, organic acids, fluorine, chlorine and hydrogen chloride. In oxidizing environments, 2.4066 is covered with a corrosion-resistant protective film. Furthermore, the material conducts electricity and heat very well.
Nickel 200 round rod is available from stock at Evek GmbH. Our online shop offers nickel alloys and impresses with good prices and first-class service.
Due to its excellent resistance to organic acids and alkalis, 2.4066 is in great demand in the chemical and food industries. Other typical fields of application for Nickel 200 are:
- Transport and storage of chemicals (fluorine, phenol, caustic soda);
- Manufacture of synthetic fibers;
- Production of hydrogen chloride;
- Soap making;
- Salt production (various plant components).
Nickel 200 has the following characteristic properties:
- high ductility over a wide temperature range;
- good mechanical and magnetic properties;
- excellent resistance to many corrosive media;
- Insensitivity to alkalis, organic acids, fluorine, chlorine and hydrogen chloride;
- good conductor of electricity and heat.
2.4066 round rod can be purchased from Evek GmbH. We are considered a reliable supplier and offer international shipping. You can trust us.
- Round bar
- Nickel alloy
- operation area
- chemical industry; Food industry; Transport and storage of chemicals (fluorine, phenol, caustic soda); Manufacture of synthetic fibers; Production of hydrogen chloride; Soap making; Salt production (various parts of the plant)
- Material number
- 8.9 g / cm³
- Melting point
- 1440 ° C
- Thermal conductivity
- 69 W / (m K)
- Electrical resistance
- 0.09 Ω mm² / m
No customer reviews for the moment.
You might also like
nickel-alloyIncoloy 800 round rod Ø 2-120mm rod 1.4876 Nickel Alloy 800 round rod
Incoloy 800 round rod Ø 2-120mm rod round 1.4876
nickel-alloyIncoloy 825 round rod Ø 2-120mm rod 2.4858 Nickel Alloy 825
Incoloy 825 round rod Ø 2-120mm rod round 2.4858
nickel-alloyMonel 400 round rod Ø 2-120mm N04400 rod 2.4360 round rod
Monel 400 round rod Ø 2-120mm N04400 rod round rod
nickel-alloyHastelloy C-22 round rod from Ø 2mm to Ø120mm round rod 2.4602
Hastelloy C-22 round rod from Ø 2mm to Ø120mm round rod 2.4602
nickel-alloyHastelloy C-276 round rod from Ø 2mm to Ø120mm round rod 2.4819
Hastelloy C-276 round rod from Ø 2mm to Ø120mm round rod 2.4819
nickel-alloyInconel 600 round rod Ø 2-120mm rod 2.4816 Nickel Alloy 600
Inconel 600 round rod Ø 2-120mm round rod N06600 2.4816
nickel-alloyInconel 625 round rod Ø 2-120mm rod 2.4856 Nickel Alloy 625
Inconel 625 round rod Ø 2-120mm rod round rod 2.4856
nickel-alloyInconel 718 round rod Ø 2-120mm rod 2.4668 Nickel Alloy 718
Inconel 718 round rod rod Ø 2-120mm round rod 2.4668
nickel-alloyHaynes® 188 round rod 2.4683 from Ø 2mm to Ø120mm round rod
Haynes® 188 round rod 2.4683 from Ø 2mm to Ø120mm round rod