Nickel wire 0.1-5mm 99.6% pure wire Ni200 inch heating wire Nickel 1-500 Met
Nickel wire 99.6% pure wire Ni200 dia 0.1-5mm inch Heating wire Nickel 1-500 Met
ATTENTION! The wire is shipped either on another spool or wound in a roll. If you would like a reel, please contact us - we will send the wire on reel for an additional charge. The photo shows spools with 2-3 kg of wire.
Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the faq please.
Nickel wire is made from technically pure unalloyed nickel. The nickel content in this wire is approx. 99.6%. Wire has good mechanical and magnetic properties: it can be polished perfectly, forged and welded well, as well as having good thermal conductivity and extremely ductile properties. In addition to its high thermal conductivity, the material has excellent electrical conductivity.
At Evek GmbH, nickel wire price is extremely cheap. In our online shop you will find wires made of pure nickel of the highest quality.
Nickel wire has good resistance to pitting and intergranular corrosion. In addition, it is insensitive to acids, alkalis and neutral salt solutions. Its application temperature is in the range of up to 300 ° C.
Typical applications of nickel wire are:
- Radio and electrical engineering (electrical and electronic components);
- Vehicle construction;
- Medical technology;
- Domestic appliances;
- Food industry (handling of cold brine, fatty acids and fruit juices).
Nickel wire is characterized by the following properties:
- high electrical and thermal conductivity;
- good temperature resistance (up to 300 ° C);
- high ductility;
- excellent resistance to alkaline and corrosive media;
- good mechanical properties (easy to polish, weld and forgive);
- excellent acid resistance.
If you are looking to buy nickel wire, turn to a reliable supplier. Evek GmbH offers a fair nickel wire price and delivers your order quickly and effortlessly.
- operation area
- Radio and electrical engineering (electrical and electronic components); Vehicle construction; Medical technology; Domestic appliances; Food industry (handling of cold brine, fatty acids and fruit juices)
- Material number
- 8.89 g / cm³
- Melting point
- 1446 ° C
- Thermal conductivity
- 70.2 W / (m K)
- Electrical resistance
- 0.09 Ω mm² / m
No customer reviews for the moment.