aluminumAluminum flat bar 2 meters quintet...
aluminumAluminum flat bar Duett 2 meters...
aluminumAluminum flat bar 1.5 meters quintet...
aluminumAluminum flat bar Duett 1.5 meters...
aluminumAluminum flat bar 1 meter quintet...
aluminumAluminum checker plate 2.5 / 4mm...
aluminumAluminum flat bar Quintett / Duett...
aluminumAluminum flat bar 0.5 meter quintet...
Nickel 200 tube 1x0.25mm-1.7x0.3mm capillary tube 2.4066 thin wall 0.1-2 meters
Nickel tube 1x0.25mm-1.7x0.3mm capillary tube 2.4066 Nickel 200 thin wall 0.1-2 meters
Length tolerance +/- 2mm
Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the faq please.
The material 2.4066 is technically pure nickel. The nickel content of this material is 99.2%. Nickel 200 is characterized by excellent corrosion resistance and good resistance to alkaline media. The material can be easily processed mechanically in a wide temperature range and has a high ductility. It is well resistant to acids such as hydrofluoric and hydrochloric acid. Furthermore, the material is not susceptible to organic acids (acetic acid, citric acid, alcohols). Nickel tube 2.4066 shows good resistance even under oxidizing conditions. Nickel 200 is ferromagnetic and is considered a very good conductor for electricity and heat.
If you want to buy Nickel 200, you have come to the right place at Evek GmbH. Our online shop offers a wide range of nickel-based alloys. We are glad to be here for you.
Due to their high acid and alkali resistance and their insensitivity to organic acids, nickel tubes 2.4066 are widely used in the chemical and food industries. Typical areas of application for Nickel 200 are:
- Storage and transport of chemical products (e.g. phenol, caustic soda);
- Food production (fatty acids, fruit juices);
- Containers for fluorine;
- Production of chlorine and hydrogen chloride;
- Plant components for salt production.
The following properties characterize the material 2.4066:
- excellent resistance to corrosion and alkaline media;
- good mechanical processing properties;
- high ductility;
- good resistance to acids and organic acids;
- high electrical and thermal conductivity.
Are you looking for material 2.4066 at a good price? Evek GmbH will help you! As a reliable supplier of nickel alloys, we guarantee high quality and fast shipping worldwide.
- Round tube
- Nickel alloy
- operation area
- Storage and transport of chemical products (e.g. phenol, caustic soda); Food production (fatty acids, fruit juices); Containers for fluorine; Production of chlorine and hydrogen chloride; Plant components for salt production
- Material number
- 8.9 g / cm³
- Melting point
- 1440 ° C
- Thermal conductivity
- 69 W / (m K)
- Electrical resistance
- 0.09 Ω mm² / m
No customer reviews for the moment.