stainless-steelStainless steel tube 0.8-4mm...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 4-12mm...
nickel-alloyNichrome 0.05-5mm resistance wire...
stainless-steelStainless steel wire rope 1-8mm...
stainless-steelSpring steel wire 0.1-10mm spring...
nickel-alloyKanthal wire 0.05-3mm heating wire...
brassBrass wire Ø 0.1-3mm 2.0321 Craft...
copperFlat wire enamel Ø 5-18mm copper wire...
Inconel 718 round rod Ø 2-120mm rod 2.4668 Nickel Alloy 718
Inconel 718 round rod rod Ø 2-120mm round rod 2.4668
Length tolerance +/- 2mm
Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the faq please.
Inconel 718 is an age-hardening alloy consisting of nickel, chromium and iron as the main component and niobium, molybdenum, aluminum and titanium as accompanying components. The addition of niobium, titanium and aluminum enables the quality to be hardened. In the solution-annealed condition, 2.4668 can be easily formed and processed. Furthermore, the material is characterized by excellent corrosion resistance at high and low temperatures. It is not susceptible to pitting and stress corrosion cracking. The material has very good creep strength and high fatigue strength. It is also very easy to weld and has a good resistance to oxidation up to 1000 ° C.
You can buy Inconel 718 from Evek GmbH. As an experienced supplier, we deliver safely and easily worldwide. We are your reliable partner for high-quality nickel alloys.
Inconel 718 is mainly used in the aerospace industry. Engines, gas turbines and housings are made from this material. The material is also in demand in offshore technology and marine engineering systems. Further areas of application for 2.4668 are:
- Oil and gas industry;
- Nuclear reactors;
- Manufacture of springs and high-strength fasteners.
Inconel 718 is characterized by the following features:
- good formability and hardenability;
- good processing properties in the solution-annealed condition;
- excellent corrosion resistance at high and low temperatures;
- Insensitivity to pitting and stress corrosion cracking;
- very good creep and high fatigue strength;
- very easy to weld;
- good resistance to oxidation up to 1000 ° C.
Inconel 718 price positively surprises every customer of Evek GmbH. In our online shop, nickel alloys are offered with worldwide shipping.
- Round bar
- Nickel alloy
- operation area
- Aerospace (engines, gas turbines and casings); Offshore technology and marine engineering systems; Oil and gas industry; Nuclear reactors; Manufacture of springs and high-strength fasteners
- Material number
- 8.2 g / cm³
- Melting point
- 1260 ° C
- Thermal conductivity
- 13 W / (m K)
- Electrical resistance
- 1.23 Ω mm² / m
No customer reviews for the moment.