stainless-steelStainless steel tube 0.8-4mm...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 4-12mm...
nickel-alloyNichrome 0.05-5mm resistance wire...
stainless-steelStainless steel wire rope 1-8mm...
stainless-steelSpring steel wire 0.1-10mm spring...
nickel-alloyKanthal wire 0.05-3mm heating wire...
brassBrass wire Ø 0.1-3mm 2.0321 Craft...
copperFlat wire enamel Ø 5-18mm copper wire...
Inconel 625 round rod Ø 2-120mm rod 2.4856 Nickel Alloy 625
Inconel 625 round rod Ø 2-120mm rod round rod 2.4856
Length tolerance +/- 2mm
Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the faq please.
Inconel 625 is a heat-resistant, low-carbon alloy consisting of nickel, chromium, molybdenum and niobium. It shows excellent resistance in many corrosive environments and has good mechanical properties over a wide temperature range. Alloy 625 is extremely resistant to a large number of types of corrosion (pitting, crevice, erosion and intergranular corrosion). 2.4856 is not susceptible to organic and mineral acids. The quality is also resistant to alkalis. The material also shows very good resistance to chloride-containing media.
Buy 2.4856 through Evek GmbH. Nickel alloys of the highest quality are available in our online shop. We work for you.
Due to its excellent resistance to acids and alkalis, Inconel 625 is used in the chemical industry for the production of mineral acids. Furthermore, the material is used in the facilities for oil and natural gas production and in the facilities for processing radioactive waste. Further areas of application for Alloy 625 are:
- Offshore and marine engineering;
- Seawater pipes;
- Chimney linings.
2.4856 is characterized by:
- excellent resistance in many corrosive environments;
- good mechanical properties over a wide temperature range;
- extreme resistance to a large number of types of corrosion (pitting, crevice, erosion and intergranular corrosion);
- good resistance to organic and mineral acids;
- good resistance to alkalis;
- very good resistance in media containing chloride.
As a supplier for Inconel 625, we ensure fast and uncomplicated deliveries worldwide. We offer our customers first class service and nickel alloys at a good price.
- Round tube
- Nickel alloy
- operation area
- chemical industry (for the production of mineral acids); Installations for oil and gas production; Installations for processing radioactive waste; Offshore and marine engineering; Shipbuilding; Seawater pipes; Chimney linings
- Material number
- 8.5 g / cm³
- Melting point
- 1290 ° C
- Thermal conductivity
- 9.8 W / (m K)
- Electrical resistance
- 1.28 Ω mm² / m
No customer reviews for the moment.