stainless-steelStainless steel tube 0.8-4mm...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 4-12mm...
nickel-alloyNichrome 0.05-5mm resistance wire...
stainless-steelStainless steel wire rope 1-8mm...
stainless-steelSpring steel wire 0.1-10mm spring...
nickel-alloyKanthal wire 0.05-3mm heating wire...
brassBrass wire Ø 0.1-3mm 2.0321 Craft...
copperFlat wire enamel Ø 5-18mm copper wire...
Inconel 600 round rod Ø 2-120mm rod 2.4816 Nickel Alloy 600
Inconel 600 round rod Ø 2-120mm round rod N06600 2.4816
Length tolerance +/- 2mm
Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the faq please.
Inconel 600 is a high-temperature alloy made of nickel, chromium and iron. The material is very resistant to embroidering, carburizing and oxidizing media. It is resistant to acids (acetic, formic, hydrofluoric and fatty acids), ammonia, chlorine and hydrogen chloride (up to approx. 500 ° C). Alloy 600 is also very resistant to stress corrosion cracking. 2.4816 has good mechanical properties in a wide temperature range from low to high temperatures (max. 1050 ° C). Thanks to the high nickel content, the quality is stable in a reducing environment. 2.4816 cannot be hardened.
If you are looking for Inconel 600, Evek GmbH Online Shop is there for you. High quality nickel alloys are offered along with first class customer service.
Thanks to its high heat resistance, Inconel 600 is mainly used in furnace construction. So 2,4816 transport rollers and seals are made. Alloy 600 can also be used in reactor construction (reactor vessels, steam dryers). Due to its good resistance to alkaline solutions, the grade is used for tubs and pipes. Further areas of application for Alloy 600 are:
- Plant components for the production of chlorine, hydrogen chloride and fluorine;
- Automotive industry (HT sensors, rupture discs for airbags);
- Production of vinyl chloride (reaction tank, heat exchanger);
- Catalysis generators.
Inconel 600 is characterized by the following features:
- good resistance in sticking, carburizing and oxidizing media;
- good resistance to acids (acetic, formic, hydrofluoric and fatty acids), ammonia, chlorine and hydrogen chloride (up to approx. 500 ° C);
- good resistance to stress corrosion cracking;
- good mechanical properties over a wide temperature range;
- Resistance in reducing environment;
- not hardenable.
Buy Alloy 600 from Evek GmbH. We are your reliable supplier for nickel alloys and our prices will surprise you in a positive way.
- Round bar
- Nickel alloy
- operation area
- Furnace construction; Reactor construction; Tub; Plant components for the production of chlorine, hydrogen chloride and fluorine; Automotive industry (HT sensors, rupture discs for airbags); Production of vinyl chloride (reaction tank, heat exchanger);
- Material number
- 8.5 g / cm³
- Melting point
- 1370 ° C
- Thermal conductivity
- 14.8 W / (m K)
- Electrical resistance
- 1.03 Ω mm² / m
No customer reviews for the moment.
You might also like
nickel-alloyIncoloy 800 round rod Ø 2-120mm rod 1.4876 Nickel Alloy 800 round rod
Incoloy 800 round rod Ø 2-120mm rod round 1.4876
nickel-alloyIncoloy 825 round rod Ø 2-120mm rod 2.4858 Nickel Alloy 825
Incoloy 825 round rod Ø 2-120mm rod round 2.4858
nickel-alloyMonel 400 round rod Ø 2-120mm N04400 rod 2.4360 round rod
Monel 400 round rod Ø 2-120mm N04400 rod round rod
nickel-alloyHastelloy C-22 round rod from Ø 2mm to Ø120mm round rod 2.4602
Hastelloy C-22 round rod from Ø 2mm to Ø120mm round rod 2.4602
nickel-alloyHastelloy C-276 round rod from Ø 2mm to Ø120mm round rod 2.4819
Hastelloy C-276 round rod from Ø 2mm to Ø120mm round rod 2.4819
nickel-alloyInconel 625 round rod Ø 2-120mm rod 2.4856 Nickel Alloy 625
Inconel 625 round rod Ø 2-120mm rod round rod 2.4856
nickel-alloyInconel 718 round rod Ø 2-120mm rod 2.4668 Nickel Alloy 718
Inconel 718 round rod rod Ø 2-120mm round rod 2.4668
nickel-alloyNickel 200 metal round rod 99.9% from Ø 2mm to Ø 120mm rod Ni element 28
Nickel 200 metal round rod 99.9% from Ø 2mm to Ø 120mm Ni element 28
nickel-alloyInvar 36 rod Ø2mm-120mm 1.3912 round rod Alloy 36 nickel
Invar 36 rod Ø2mm-120mm 1.3912 round rod Alloy 36 nickel