stainless-steelStainless steel tube 0.8-4mm...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 4-12mm...
nickel-alloyNichrome 0.05-5mm resistance wire...
stainless-steelStainless steel wire rope 1-8mm...
stainless-steelSpring steel wire 0.1-10mm spring...
nickel-alloyKanthal wire 0.05-3mm heating wire...
brassBrass wire Ø 0.1-3mm 2.0321 Craft...
copperFlat wire enamel Ø 5-18mm copper wire...
Monel 400 round rod Ø 2-120mm N04400 rod 2.4360 round rod
Monel 400 round rod Ø 2-120mm N04400 rod round rod
Length tolerance +/- 2mm
Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the faq please.
Monel 400 is an alloy composed of approx. 65% nickel, 33% copper and 2% iron. It has high strength and excellent corrosion resistance. 2.4360 is resistant to stress corrosion cracking and has good mechanical properties up to approx. 550 ° C. The grade has good resistance to fluorine, hydrogen fluoride and their compounds and is insensitive to seawater and a large number of acids and alkalis. The material is resistant to salt and is therefore used for the production of salt. In contrast to Monel K 500, Alloy 400 cannot be hardened.
You can purchase nickel alloys from Evek GmbH at fair prices and of the highest quality. As a reliable supplier for Monel 400, we deliver safely and easily.
Like Monel K 500, Monel 400 is mainly used in the chemical industry (heat exchangers, pressurized gas bottles for fluorine). Due to its insensitivity to skin sweat, the material is also used in the manufacture of glasses. The strings for musical instruments (electric guitars and plucked instruments) are also made from 2.4360. Further fields of application for Alloy 400 are:
- Processing of hydrofluoric acid;
- Salt production;
- Offshore technology;
- Turbine construction;
- Valves, pumps and heat exchangers.
2.4360 has the following properties:
- high strength;
- excellent corrosion resistance;
- good resistance to stress corrosion cracking;
- good mechanical properties up to approx. 550 ° C;
- good resistance to fluorine, hydrogen fluoride and their compounds;
- Insensitivity to sea water, acids and alkalis;
- good salt resistance.
Alloy 400 is safe to buy in the Evek GmbH online shop. We are at your side and we will be happy to provide you with advice and assistance if you have any further questions.
- Round bar
- Nickel alloy
- operation area
- Processing of hydrofluoric acid; Pressurized gas cylinders for fluorine; Salt production; Offshore technology; Turbine construction; Shipbuilding; Valves, pumps and heat exchangers; Eyewear manufacturing; Strings for musical instruments
- Material number
- 8.8 g / cm³
- Melting point
- 1300 ° C
- Thermal conductivity
- 26 W / (m K)
- Electrical resistance
- 0.51 Ω mm² / m
No customer reviews for the moment.