stainless-steelStainless steel tube 0.8-4mm...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 4-12mm...
nickel-alloyNichrome 0.05-5mm resistance wire...
stainless-steelStainless steel wire rope 1-8mm...
stainless-steelSpring steel wire 0.1-10mm spring...
nickel-alloyKanthal wire 0.05-3mm heating wire...
brassBrass wire Ø 0.1-3mm 2.0321 Craft...
copperFlat wire enamel Ø 5-18mm copper wire...
Incoloy 825 round rod Ø 2-120mm rod 2.4858 Nickel Alloy 825
Incoloy 825 round rod Ø 2-120mm rod round 2.4858
Length tolerance +/- 2mm
Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the faq please.
The material 2.4858 is an austenitic alloy consisting of nickel, iron and chromium. This is stabilized with titanium and has a low copper and molybdenum content. Incoloy 825 is insensitive to oxidizing and non-oxidizing hot acids. The quality is also resistant to alkalis. It shows good resistance to stress cracking, crevice and pitting corrosion. It is still not susceptible to sea and sea water. In long-term use at temperatures up to approx. 550 ° C, 2.4858 is good tough. In this temperature range, the quality also provides good mechanical properties. Material 2.4858 can be welded with all common welding processes.
Incoloy 825 is offered in the Evek GmbH online shop. You can find nickel alloys at a good price and in the highest quality. Come on, go shopping!
Incoloy 825 is mainly used where high chemical resistance is required. The material is used for systems that come into contact with acids (phosphoric and sulfuric acid). Due to its good resistance to sea and sea water, the material 2.4858 is in great demand in the offshore sector. 2.4858 is also used in the oil and gas industry (evaporators and pipelines). The other typical applications are:
- Pickling plants (agitators, filters, pumps);
- Installations for salt processing;
- Food industry.
Incoloy 825 are characterized by the following features:
- good resistance to oxidizing and non-oxidizing hot acids;
- good resistance to alkalis;
- Insensitivity to stress cracking, crevice and pitting corrosion;
- not susceptible to sea and sea water;
- good mechanical properties and good toughness up to approx. 550 ° C;
- easy to weld.
Evek GmbH is your reliable supplier for material 2.4858. Buy nickel alloys and convince yourself of our first-class quality and our customer-oriented service.
- Round bar
- Nickel alloy
- operation area
- chemical industry (process engineering); Offshore area; Pickling plants (agitators, filters, pumps); Installations for salt processing; Food industry
- Material number
- 8.1 g / cm³
- Melting point
- 1370 ° C
- Thermal conductivity
- 10.8 W / (m K)
- Electrical resistance
- 1.12 Ω mm² / m
No customer reviews for the moment.