stainless-steelStainless steel tube 0.8-4mm...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 4-12mm...
nickel-alloyNichrome 0.05-5mm resistance wire...
stainless-steelStainless steel wire rope 1-8mm...
stainless-steelSpring steel wire 0.1-10mm spring...
nickel-alloyKanthal wire 0.05-3mm heating wire...
brassBrass wire Ø 0.1-3mm 2.0321 Craft...
copperFlat wire enamel Ø 5-18mm copper wire...
Incoloy 800 round rod Ø 2-120mm rod 1.4876 Nickel Alloy 800 round rod
Incoloy 800 round rod Ø 2-120mm rod round 1.4876
Length tolerance +/- 2mm
Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the faq please.
The material 1.4876 is an austenitic, heat-resistant nickel-iron-chromium alloy with a low content of manganese, silicon, aluminum and titanium. The material shows good resistance in oxidizing, reducing and nitrogenizing media. In certain temperature ranges, this is also insensitive to sulfur-containing environments. It remains stable in long-term use at high temperatures. In addition to good heat resistance, Incoloy 800 is also very resistant to corrosion. 1.4876 is resistant to oxidation and carburization up to approx. 1000 ° C. The material is easy to process, has good mechanical properties and can be welded with all common welding processes.
Buy 1.4876 from Evek GmbH and enjoy high product quality. Our online shop is open for you around the clock. If you have any further questions regarding nickel alloys, please contact us directly.
Incoloy 800 has a diverse range of applications and is in demand in a wide variety of industries. The material 1.4876 is often used in furnace construction (furnace muffle). It is also used in heat treatment facilities (burner components and components), in power plant construction (components) and in hydrogen production (parts).
The following features distinguish 1.4876:
- good resistance in oxidizing, reducing and nitrogenizing media;
- Insensitivity to sulphurous environments in certain temperature ranges;
- stable in long-term use at high temperatures;
- good heat resistance;
- good corrosion resistance;
- resistant to oxidation and carburization up to approx. 1000 ° C;
- good processing and mechanical properties;
- weldable with all common welding processes.
Typical areas of application for Incoloy 800 are:
- Furnace construction (furnace muffle);
- Heat treatment installations (burner components, structural parts);
- Hydrogen generation (parts);
- Power plant construction (components);
- Environmental protection equipment;
- Quench systems.
Are you looking for material 1.4876 at a good price? You are in the right place. We are happy to support you with words and deeds and, as a reliable supplier, we deliver quickly and easily.
- Round bar
- Nickel alloy
- operation area
- Furnace construction (furnace muffle); Heat treatment installations (burner components, structural parts); Hydrogen generation (parts); Power plant construction (components); Environmental protection equipment; Quench systems
- Material number
- 8.0 kg / dm³
- Melting point
- 1350 ° C
- Thermal conductivity
- 11.5 W / (m K)
- Electrical resistance
- 1.01 Ω mm² / m
No customer reviews for the moment.