Inconel® 2.4669 alloy X-750 wire 1.5-2.5mm N07750 nickel alloy
- Do you need a different steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Areas of application: components for gas turbines; combustion chamber of rocket engines; highly heat-resistant springs, screws and fasteners (up to 650 °C)
- electrical resistance 1.21 Ω mm²/m; Thermal conductivity 12 W/(m K).
- density 8.28 g/cm³; melting point 1430 °C;
- Didn't find the sizes you wanted? Just contact us! We are happy to help you with your request.
Length tolerance +/-2mm
Do you need a different steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - 2-3 weeks.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the FAQ please.
2.4669 is a hardenable nickel-chromium-iron alloy. The nickel and chromium content is around 70% and 15% respectively. The main alloying elements are iron (approx. 7%) and titanium (approx. 2.5%). The proportion of aluminium, niobium, cobalt and manganese is approximately 4% in total. Alloy X-750 is resistant to corrosion and oxidation and exhibits high high-temperature strength at temperatures up to 700 °C.
Your reliable supplier for 2.4669 is Evek GmbH. Buy high-quality nickel alloys at fair prices.
Alloy X-750 is mainly used to make components for gas turbines. The material is also used for:
- combustion chamber of rocket engines;
- highly heat-resistant springs, screws and fasteners (up to 650 °C).
2.4669 provides the following properties:
- corrosion and oxidation resistance;
- high creep and heat resistance;
- very good relaxation resistance.
Alloy X-750 is available in the Evek GmbH Online Shop. Other nickel alloys can be purchased at a good price.
- Nickel alloy
- operation area
- Komponente für Gasturbinen; Brennkammer von Raketentriebwerken; hochwarmfeste Federn, Schrauben und Verbindungselemente (bis 650 °C)
- Thermal conductivity
- 12 W / (m K)
- Electrical resistance
- 1,21 Ω mm²/m
Goods as ordered, everything i...
Goods as ordered, everything is fine!Report abuse
Everything is fine, thank you!...
Everything is fine, thank you!Report abuse
Super packed and delivered qui...
Super packed and delivered quickly. Perfect!Report abuse