Length tolerance +/-2mm
Do you need a different steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - 2-3 weeks.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the FAQ please.
2.4669 is a hardenable nickel-chromium-iron alloy. The nickel and chromium content is around 70% and 15% respectively. The main alloying elements are iron (approx. 7%) and titanium (approx. 2.5%). The proportion of aluminium, niobium, cobalt and manganese is approximately 4% in total. Alloy X-750 is resistant to corrosion and oxidation and exhibits high high-temperature strength at temperatures up to 700 °C.
Your reliable supplier for 2.4669 is Evek GmbH. Buy high-quality nickel alloys at fair prices.
Alloy X-750 is mainly used to make components for gas turbines. The material is also used for:
- combustion chamber of rocket engines;
- highly heat-resistant springs, screws and fasteners (up to 650 °C).
2.4669 provides the following properties:
- corrosion and oxidation resistance;
- high creep and heat resistance;
- very good relaxation resistance.
Alloy X-750 is available in the Evek GmbH Online Shop. Other nickel alloys can be purchased at a good price.