Length tolerance +/-2mm
Do you need a different steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - 2-3 weeks.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the FAQ please.
Inconel® 625 is a heat-resistant, low-carbon alloy composed of nickel, chromium, molybdenum and niobium. It shows excellent resistance in many corrosive environments and has good mechanical properties over a wide temperature range. Alloy 625 is characterized by its extreme resistance to a large number of types of corrosion (pitting, crevice, erosion and intergranular corrosion). 2.4856 is not susceptible to organic and mineral acids. The grade is also resistant to alkalis. Furthermore, the material shows very good resistance in media containing chloride.
Buy 2.4856 via Evek GmbH. Nickel alloys of the highest quality are available in our online shop. We work for you.
Due to its excellent resistance to acids and alkalis, Inconel® 625 is used in the chemical industry to produce mineral acids. The material is also used in oil and gas production facilities and radioactive waste processing facilities. Other areas of application for Alloy 625 are:
- offshore and marine engineering;
- seawater pipes;
- chimney liners.
2.4856 is characterized by:
- excellent resistance in many corrosive environments;
- good mechanical properties in a wide temperature range;
- extreme resistance to a variety of types of corrosion (pitting, crevice, erosion and intergranular corrosion);
- good resistance to organic and mineral acids;
- good resistance to alkalis;
- very good resistance in media containing chloride.
As a supplier of Inconel® 625, we ensure fast and uncomplicated deliveries worldwide. We offer our customers first-class service and nickel alloys at good prices.