nickel-alloyNichrome 0.05-5mm resistance wire...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 4-12mm...
stainless-steelStainless steel wire rope 1-8mm...
steelSpring steel wire 0.3mm-2mm spring...
aluminumAluminum tape, aluminum foil strips Ø...
brassBrass wire Ø 0.1-3mm 2.0321 Craft...
stainless-steelFederstahldraht 0.1-10mm 1.4310...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 0.8-4mm...
Inconel® 625 Alloy sheet 0.6-3mm 2.4856 sheet N06625 cut to measure 100-1000mm
- Wnr. 2.4856; US N06625; Alloy 625;
- Areas of application: offshore industry (marine engineering systems); chemical industry (production of mineral acids); Waste incineration installations; shipbuilding and manufacture of seawater pipelines; chimney linings; Environmental engineering;
- Properties: excellent resistance to pitting, erosion, crevice and intergranular corrosion; resistance to chlorine-induced stress corrosion; Resistance to mineral acids such as nitric, hydrochloric, phosphoric or sulfuric acid as well as organic acids and alkalis; good mechanical properties;
- density 8.5 g/cm³; melting point 1290 °C;
- Available cut or made to measure.
The tolerance for the width and length of a sheet metal blank is +/-2mm
Do you need a different steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Please look at the FAQ.
Inconel® 625 is a low carbon alloy composed of nickel, chromium, molybdenum and niobium. The material is resistant to a variety of types of corrosion such as pitting, erosion, crevice and intergranular corrosion. Furthermore, it is insensitive to chlorine-induced stress corrosion. The material shows good resistance to mineral acids such as nitric, hydrochloric, phosphoric or sulfuric acid as well as organic acids and alkalis. Alloy 625 has good mechanical properties.
Buy 2.4856 safely and easily from Evek GmbH. You will be pleasantly surprised by our prices and our wide range of nickel alloys.
Inconel® 625 is primarily used in the offshore (marine engineering systems) and chemical industry (production of mineral acids). Other typical applications of Alloy 625 are:
- Waste incineration installations;
- shipbuilding and manufacture of seawater pipelines;
- chimney linings;
- Environmental engineering.
2.4856 is characterized by the following properties:
- Excellent resistance to pitting, erosion, crevice and intergranular corrosion;
- resistance to chlorine-induced stress corrosion;
- Resistance to mineral acids such as nitric, hydrochloric, phosphoric or sulfuric acid as well as organic acids and alkalis;
- Good mechanical properties.
Inconel® 625 is available in the Evek GmbH online shop. We are a reliable nickel alloy supplier and we ensure your satisfaction with our products.
No customer reviews for the moment.