The tolerance for the width and length of a sheet metal blank is +/-2mm
Do you need a different steel quality or dimension? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Please look at the FAQ.
Inconel® 600 is a high-temperature alloy of nickel, chromium and iron. The material has good resistance in nitriding, carburizing and oxidizing media. It is resistant to acids (acetic, formic, hydrofluoric and fatty acids), ammonia, chlorine and hydrogen chloride (up to approx. 500 °C). Alloy 600 also has good resistance to stress corrosion cracking. 2.4816 has good mechanical properties over a wide temperature range from low to high temperatures (max. 1050°C). Thanks to the high nickel content, the grade is stable in reducing environments. 2.4816 cannot be hardened.
If you are looking for Inconel® 600, Evek GmbH Online Shop is there for you. High quality nickel alloys are offered along with first class customer service.
Thanks to its high heat resistance, Inconel® 600 is mainly used in furnace construction. Thus, 2.4816 transport rollers and seals are made. Furthermore, Alloy 600 can be used in reactor construction (reactor vessels, steam dryers). Due to the good resistance to alkaline solutions, the grade is used for tubs and pipes. Other areas of application for Alloy 600 are:
- Plant components for the production of chlorine, hydrogen chloride and fluorine;
- automotive industry (HT sensors,
- rupture discs for airbags);
- Manufacture of vinyl chloride (reaction vessels, heat exchangers);
- catalysis generators.
Inconel® 600 is characterized by the following features:
- good resistance in nitrous, carburizing and oxidizing media;
- good resistance to acids (acetic, formic, hydrofluoric and fatty acids), ammonia, chlorine and hydrogen chloride (up to approx. 500 °C);
- good resistance to stress corrosion cracking;
- good mechanical properties in a wide temperature range;
- resistance in reducing environment;
- not curable.
Buy Alloy 600 through Evek GmbH. We are your reliable nickel alloy supplier and our prices will surprise you positively.