Length tolerance +/-2mm
- Production time - 2-3 weeks.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the FAQ please.
The material 2.4858 is an austenitic alloy consisting of nickel, iron and chromium. This is stabilized with titanium and has a low copper and molybdenum content. Incoloy 825 is not sensitive to oxidizing and non-oxidizing hot acids. The grade is also resistant to alkalis. It has good resistance to stress cracking, crevice and pitting corrosion. It is also not susceptible to sea and sea water. In long-term use at temperatures up to approx. 550 °C, 2.4858 has good toughness. In this temperature range, the grade also provides good mechanical properties. Material 2.4858 can be welded with all common welding processes.
Incoloy 825 is offered in the Evek GmbH online shop. The nickel alloys can be found here at a good price and in the highest quality. Come on, go shopping!
Incoloy® 825 is mainly used where high chemical resistance is required. The material is used for systems that come into contact with acids (phosphoric and sulfuric acid). Due to its good resistance to sea and sea water, the material 2.4858 is in great demand in the offshore sector. Furthermore, 2.4858 is used in the oil and gas industry (evaporators and pipes). The other typical applications are:
- Pickling plants (agitators, filters, pumps);
- Salt processing installations;
- food industry.
Incoloy® 825 are characterized by the following features:
- good resistance to oxidizing and non-oxidizing hot acids;
- good resistance to alkalis;
- Insensitivity to stress cracking, crevice and pitting corrosion;
- not susceptible to sea and sea water;
- good mechanical properties and good toughness up to approx. 550 °C;
- good weldability.
Evek GmbH is your reliable supplier for material 2.4858. Buy nickel alloys and convince yourself of our first-class quality and our customer-oriented service.