Inconel® 718 Alloy Rod 3-254mm 2.4668 Round Bar 0.1-2 Meter N07718
- Do you need a different steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Cuts from 100mm to 1000mm, thicknesses from 3mm and up to 254mm
- Areas of applicationAerospace (engines, gas turbines and casings); offshore technology and marine engineering installations; oil and gas industry; nuclear reactors; Manufacture of springs and high-strength fasteners;
- Didn't find the sizes you wanted? Just contact us! We are happy to help you with your request
Length tolerance +/-2mm
- Production time - 2-3 weeks.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the FAQ please.
Inconel® 718 is a hardenable alloy consisting of nickel, chromium and iron as the main components and niobium, molybdenum, aluminum and titanium as minor components. The addition of niobium, titanium and aluminum allows the grade to be hardenable. In the solution-annealed condition, 2.4668 can be easily formed and processed. Furthermore, the material is characterized by excellent corrosion resistance at high and low temperatures. It is not susceptible to pitting and stress corrosion cracking. The material has very good creep strength and high fatigue strength. It is also very easy to weld and has good resistance to oxidation up to 1000 °C.
You can buy Inconel® 718 from Evek GmbH. As an experienced supplier, we deliver safely and easily worldwide. We are your reliable partner for high quality nickel alloys.
Above all, Inconel® 718 is used in the aerospace industry. Engines, gas turbines and casings are made from this material. The material is also in demand in offshore technology and marine engineering systems. Other areas of application for 2.4668 are:
- oil and gas industry;
- nuclear reactors;
- Manufacture of springs and high-strength fasteners.
Inconel® 718 is characterized by the following features:
- good formability and hardenability;
- good processing properties in solution-annealed condition;
- excellent corrosion resistance at high and low temperatures;
- Insensitivity to pitting and stress corrosion cracking;
- very good creep strength and high fatigue strength;
- very good weldability;
- good resistance to oxidation up to 1000 °C.
Inconel® 718 price positively surprises every customer of Evek GmbH. In our online shop, nickel alloys are offered with worldwide shipping.
- Round bar
- Nickel alloy
- operation area
- chemical industry; Food industry; Transport and storage of chemicals (fluorine, phenol, caustic soda); Manufacture of synthetic fibers; Production of hydrogen chloride; Soap making; Salt production (various parts of the plant)
- 8.9 g / cm³
- Melting point
- 1440 ° C
- Electrical resistance
- 0.09 Ω mm² / m
All good, gladly again. Thank ...
All good, gladly again. Thank youReport abuse
Fast delivery, great product, ...
Fast delivery, great product, everything great!!Report abuse
Lightning fast shipping, every...
Lightning fast shipping, everything is fine. Gladly againReport abuse