Length tolerance +/-2mm
- Production time - 2-3 weeks.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the FAQ please.
Inconel® 718 is a hardenable alloy consisting of nickel, chromium and iron as the main components and niobium, molybdenum, aluminum and titanium as minor components. The addition of niobium, titanium and aluminum allows the grade to be hardenable. In the solution-annealed condition, 2.4668 can be easily formed and processed. The material is also characterized by excellent corrosion resistance at high and low temperatures. It is not susceptible to pitting and stress corrosion cracking. The material has very good creep strength and high fatigue strength. It is also very easy to weld and has good resistance to oxidation up to 1000 °C.
You can buy Inconel® 718 from Evek GmbH. As an experienced supplier, we deliver safely and easily worldwide. We are your reliable partner for high quality nickel alloys.
Above all, Inconel® 718 is used in the aerospace industry. Engines, gas turbines and casings are made from this material. The material is also in demand in offshore technology and marine engineering systems. Other areas of application for 2.4668 are:
- oil and gas industry;
- nuclear reactors;
- Manufacture of springs and high-strength fasteners.
Inconel® 718 is characterized by the following features:
- good formability and hardenability;
- good processing properties in solution-annealed condition;
- excellent corrosion resistance at high and low temperatures;
- Insensitivity to pitting and stress corrosion cracking;
- very good creep strength and high fatigue strength;
- very good weldability;
- good resistance to oxidation up to 1000 °C.
Inconel® 718 price positively surprises every customer of Evek GmbH. In our online shop, nickel alloys are offered with worldwide shipping.