The tolerance for the width and length of a sheet metal blank is +/-2mm
Do you need a different steel quality or dimension? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Please look at the FAQ.
The material 2.4060 is an unalloyed, pure nickel with a nickel content of 99.6%. The material is characterized by good mechanical, electrical, thermal and magnetostrictive properties. It shows good resistance to a variety of corrosive media such as pitting and intergranular corrosion. Inconel 200 is also insensitive to alkalis and organic acids. The grade welds and solders well.
Alloy 200 is offered in the Evek GmbH online shop. Our prices surprise you in a positive way and you remain so satisfied with our products and service.
Alloy 200 is in demand in the food processing industry for handling fatty acids and fruit juices, and in the chemical industry for chlorine and hydrogen chloride production, phenol storage and transportation. Other areas of application for 2.4060 are:
- electronic components;
- Manufacture of synthetic fibers;
- aviation industry;
- battery connectors;
- Lead wires for heating elements.
Inconel 200 impresses with:
- good mechanical, electrical, thermal and magnetostrictive properties;
- good resistance to a variety of corrosive media;
- insensitivity to alkalis and organic acids;
- good weldability and solderability.
We are a reliable Alloy 200 supplier. Buy Nickel Alloys through Evek GmbH. We would be happy to advise you and help you with your concerns.