Length tolerance +/-2mm
- Production time - 2-3 weeks.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the FAQ please.
Inconel® Alloy HX is a nickel-chromium-iron-molybdenum alloy. 2.4665 contains nickel as a basis, approx. 20.5% chromium, approx. 17% iron and approx. 8% molybdenum. The material is characterized by excellent strength and good processing properties. The grade is resistant to oxidation at temperatures up to 1200 °C.
Inconel® HX is offered at a good price. As a reliable supplier of nickel alloys, we ensure the highest quality and fast shipping.
2.4665 is in widespread demand in the following areas of application:
- gas turbines;
- industrial furnaces;
- thermotechnical devices;
- nuclear engineering.
Inconel® Alloy HX has the following features:
- excellent strength;
- good processing properties;
- Oxidation resistance at temperatures up to 1200 °C.
You can buy Inconel® HX in the Evek GmbH online shop. You will also find other nickel alloys of the highest quality