Inconel® Alloy c22 rod 12.7-165.1mm round bar 2.4602 Hastelloy®
- Do you need a different steel quality or dimension? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Cuts from 100mm to 1000mm, thicknesses from 12.7mm and up to 165.1mm
- Fields of application: chemical industry; acetic acid production; Environmental technology (sewage plants, waste incineration plants); Pharmaceutical Industry; waste incinerators; pulp or paper industry; heat exchangers;
- Didn't find the sizes you wanted? Just contact us! We are happy to help you with your request
Length tolerance +/-2mm
- Production time - 2-3 weeks.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the FAQ please.
2.4602 is a highly corrosion-resistant alloy composed of nickel, molybdenum, chromium and tungsten. The material also has a very low proportion of carbon and silicon. Hastelloy® c 22 shows excellent resistance in oxidizing and reducing environments, even at elevated temperatures. The grade exhibits exceptional resistance to oxidizing and mineral acids such as sulfuric, phosphoric and nitric acids. Even chlorine gas and acid mixtures with sulfuric acid do not attack Alloy c22. Furthermore, the material has a high resistance to crevice, stress cracking and pitting corrosion in the high temperature range. The material can be easily cold and hot formed.
2.4602 is available from Evek GmbH. We deliver worldwide and are considered a reliable supplier of nickel alloys. Do You Have Questions? Just contact us.
Because of its excellent resistance to mineral acids, Hastelloy® c 22 is mainly used in the chemical industry. The material is also used in reactors for the production of acetic acid. The other main areas of application for 2.4602 are:
- Environmental technology (sewage plants, waste incineration plants);
- Pharmaceutical Industry;
- pulp or paper industry;
- heat exchanger.
Alloy c22 has the following properties:
- excellent resistance in oxidizing and reducing environments;
- exceptional resistance to oxidizing and mineral acids;
- Insensitivity to crevice, stress cracking and pitting corrosion in the high temperature range;
- resistant to chlorine gas and acid mixtures with sulfuric acid;
- Good cold and hot forming properties.
- Round bar
- Nickel alloy
- operation area
- chemical industry; Acetic acid production; Environmental technology (sewage systems, waste incineration plants); Pharmaceutical Industry; Waste incineration plants; Pulp or paper industry; Heat exchanger
- 8.7 g / cm³
- Melting point
- 1355 ° C
- Thermal conductivity
- 9.6 W / (m K)
- Electrical resistance
- 1.14 Ω mm² / m
It's all ok! I just thought th...
It's all ok! I just thought that the 10g are in one piece.Report abuse
Great. Many Thanks *****...
Great. Many Thanks *****Report abuse
Shipped fast! Exactly as descr...
Shipped fast! Exactly as described! Perfect!!!Report abuse