Length tolerance +/-2mm
- Production time - 2-3 weeks.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the FAQ please.
Monel® 400 is a nickel-copper solid solution consisting of approximately 65% nickel, 33% copper and 2% iron. It has a high tensile strength and offers excellent resistance to corrosion, seawater, most acids and alkalis. The material is also characterized by good mechanical properties at temperatures of up to approx. 550°C and is insensitive to stress corrosion cracking. The quality is not susceptible to hydrofluoric acid, fluorine and their compounds. 2.4360 cannot be hardened.
Evek GmbH as a reliable supplier for Alloy 400 ensures uncomplicated deliveries worldwide. In the Evek GmbH online shop you can buy nickel alloys safely and conveniently.
The main area of application for Monel® 400 is the chemical industry. So this material is used for heat exchangers, fluorine storage vessels and liners. Alloy 400 is also in great demand in offshore technology. It is good for making salt. Other areas of application of 2.4360 are:
- turbine construction;
- valves and pumps (manufacture of tetrachloroethene);
- oil and gas exploration;
- manufacture of glasses;
- ear tags (markings of animals).
Monel® 400 is characterized by the following features:
- excellent resistance to corrosion, seawater, most acids and alkalis;
- good mechanical properties at temperatures up to approx. 550°C;
- insensitive to stress corrosion cracking;
- not susceptible to hydrofluoric acid, fluorine and their compounds;
- not curable.
2.4360 is offered by Evek GmbH at a good price. We stand for good customer service and uncomplicated deliveries.