Length tolerance +/-2mm
- Production time - 2-3 weeks.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the FAQ please.
Material 2.4858 is a fully austenitic nickel-iron-chromium alloy stabilized with titanium. The alloy also contains copper and molybdenum as ancillary components. It is very resistant to reducing, oxidizing and organic acids. Incoloy® 825 is also well resistant to alkalis and chloride lyes. The quality is characterized by excellent resistance to pitting, crevice and stress corrosion cracking. 2.4858 can be easily hot and cold formed. In addition, the material offers good machinability by machining.
We offer material 2.4858 at a good price. As a reliable supplier of nickel alloys, we deliver internationally. You can trust us.
Incoloy® 825 is mainly used in the chemical industry. It is used in systems that come into contact with acids (e.g. phosphoric acid and sulfuric acid). Another typical area of application for 2.4858 is offshore technology (desalination of seawater, processing of salt). Furthermore, the material 2.4858 is in great demand in the following areas of application:
- Food industry;
- oil and gas extraction;
- pickling equipment (pumps, filters, agitators);
- Apparatus construction (pressure vessels up to 425°C).
Incoloy® 825 has the following properties:
- very resistant to reducing, oxidizing and organic acids;
- good resistance to alkalis and chloride lyes;
- excellent resistance to pitting, crevice and stress corrosion cracking;
- good hot and cold forming properties;
- good machinability by machining.
2.4858 is available in the Evek GmbH online shop. You can also buy other nickel alloys through us. Quality and customer are a fundamental basis for us.