Inconel® Alloy c 276 sheet 0.4-25.4mm plates 2.4819 cut to measure 100-1000mm
- Do you need a different steel quality or dimension? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Cuts from 100mm to 1000mm, thicknesses from 0.4mm and up to 25.4mm.
- Fields of application: chemical industry (production and processing of acids); Environmental technology (plants for waste incineration and flue gas desulfurization); paper and pulp industry; Extraction of oil and gas; equipment and components for sour gas applications;
- Wnr. 2.4819; US N10276; Alloy C-276;
- density 8.6 g/cm³; melting point 1325°C; electrical resistance 1.25 Ω mm²/m; Thermal conductivity 10.6 W/(m K).
- Didn't find the sizes you wanted? Just contact us! We are happy to help you with your request.
Length tolerance +/-2mm
Do you need a different steel quality or dimension? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - 2-3 weeks.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the FAQ please.
Alloy c 276 is a nickel-chromium-molybdenum alloy with the addition of tungsten. It also contains a small amount of carbon and silicon. The material is well suited for cold and hot forming. It has excellent resistance to pitting, crevice and stress corrosion. 2.4819 is insensitive to mineral and organic acids as well as sea water, moist chlorine gas and chloride solutions. The grade has good weldability and can be welded with all common welding processes.
Hastelloy c 276 is offered in the Evek GmbH online shop at a good price. As a reliable supplier of nickel alloys, we deliver safely and easily.
Alloy c 276 is mainly found in the chemical industry, eg for the production and processing of acids. It is also used very frequently in environmental technology. Grade 2.4819 is used in waste incineration and flue gas desulfurization plants. Other typical fields of application for Hastelloy c 276 are:
- paper and pulp industry;
- Extraction of oil and gas;
- Equipment and components for sour gas applications.
Alloy c 276 is characterized by the following features:
- is well suited for cold and hot forming;
- excellent resistance to pitting, crevice and stress corrosion;
- Insensitivity to mineral and organic acids;
- Resistance to seawater, moist chlorine gas and chloride solutions;
- good weldability.
Buy 2.4819 from Evek GmbH and enjoy high product quality and first-class service. We are at your disposal for questions and further information.
- operation area
- chemical industry; Pulp and paper industry; Acetic acid production; Oil and gas extraction; Processing and manufacturing of contaminated phosphoric acid; Waste incineration plants
- Material number
- 8.6 g / cm³
- Melting point
- 1325 ° C
- Thermal conductivity
- 10.6 W / (m K)
- Electrical resistance
- 1.25 Ω mm² / m
Thank you for everything...
Thank you for everythingReport abuse
1A goods, fast delivery, thank...
1A goods, fast delivery, thank youReport abuse
Everything great, fast deliver...
Everything great, fast delivery.Report abuse