Length tolerance +/-2mm
Do you need a different steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - 2-3 weeks.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the FAQ please.
1.3912 is an austenitic alloy consisting of approximately 61% iron and 36% nickel. The rest is silicon, sulfur, phosphorus, manganese, cobalt, chromium and carbon. The grade has a low thermal expansion rate and has good ductility and toughness. Invar 36 has good strength at low temperatures. The thermal expansion of the material can be further reduced by cold forming. Below the Curie temperature, the material shows ferromagnetic properties. At higher temperatures it behaves non-magnetically.
Your reliable supplier for 1.3912 tubes is Evek GmbH. You can buy high quality nickel base alloys at good price through us.
Invar 36 is mainly used in plants for the production, storage and transport of liquefied gases. Furthermore, this material is used in measuring and control devices. For example, thermostats are made from 1.3912, which are used to measure temperatures below 200 °C. The goodness finds other applications:
- for the production of OLED screens;
- in aircraft construction (CFRP parts);
- In satellite construction (frames, mounts and housings for electronic control units);
- in optical and laser systems (support elements for electromagnetic lenses);
- cryogenic components;
- in the automotive industry (various components).
Invar 36 is characterized by the following features:
- low thermal expansion rate;
- good ductility and toughness;
- good strength at low temperatures;
- cold workable;
- ferromagnetic below the Curie temperature;
- nonmagnetic above the Curie temperature.
Evek GmbH online shop offers 1,3912 tubes. Purchase the nickel alloys and more from Evek GmbH.