Length tolerance +/-2mm
- Production time - 2-3 weeks.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the FAQ please.
1.4876 tube is made of stainless austenitic heat resistant alloy. For the most part it contains nickel, iron and chromium. Alloy 800 tubing is mostly used at high temperatures (e.g. for the construction of heat exchangers).
Thanks to the excellent mechanical properties, the tube is easy to process. It can be polished and welded with all common welding processes. 1.4876 tubing is resistant to intergranular corrosion and exhibits good immunity to corrosion in many aqueous environments.
You can purchase Alloy 800 tubing in the Evek GmbH online shop. We are a supplier that delivers worldwide.
Typical uses of Alloy 800 tubing are:
- furnace construction;
- steam boiler construction;
- heat exchangers;
- various containers in the high-temperature range;
- laboratory technology;
- environmental protection systems.
The following properties characterize 1.4876 tube:
- particularly suitable for high temperature applications;
- easy to polish and weld;
- resistant to corrosion including intergranular corrosion;
- good strength and ductility;
- insensitive to oxidation and carburization up to approx. 1000°C.
Buy Alloy 800 tube through Evek GmbH. We offer the products at a fair price and we are always happy to answer any further questions you may have.