- On sale!
nickel-alloyNichrome 0.05-5mm resistance wire...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 4-12mm...
stainless-steelStainless steel wire rope 1-8mm...
steelSpring steel wire 0.3mm-2mm spring...
aluminumAluminum tape, aluminum foil strips Ø...
brassBrass wire Ø 0.1-3mm 2.0321 Craft...
stainless-steelFederstahldraht 0.1-10mm 1.4310...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 0.8-4mm...
Inconel® Alloy 800 tube 1.4876 round tube 13.72x2.24-88.9х5.49mm welded
Do you need a different steel quality or dimension? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- diameter from 13.72x2.24 to 88.9х5.49mm; Length: from 0.25 meters to 2 meters.
- Areas of application: furnace construction, steam boiler construction, heat exchangers, various containers in the high-temperature range, laboratory technology, environmental protection systems.
- If your desired length/width is not listed, select the next larger length/width. Leave a comment on your order with the length/width you want. We cut according to your measurements.
- Dimensional tolerances: +/-2mm.
- Didn't find the sizes you wanted? Just contact us! We are happy to help you with your request.
Length tolerance +/-2mm
- Production time - 2-3 weeks.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the FAQ please.
1.4876 tube is made of stainless austenitic heat resistant alloy. For the most part it contains nickel, iron and chromium. Alloy 800 tubing is mostly used at high temperatures (e.g. for the construction of heat exchangers).
Thanks to the excellent mechanical properties, the tube is easy to process. It can be polished and welded with all common welding processes. 1.4876 tubing is resistant to intergranular corrosion and exhibits good immunity to corrosion in many aqueous environments.
You can purchase Alloy 800 tubing in the Evek GmbH online shop. We are a supplier that delivers worldwide.
Typical uses of Alloy 800 tubing are:
- furnace construction;
- steam boiler construction;
- heat exchangers;
- various containers in the high-temperature range;
- laboratory technology;
- environmental protection systems.
The following properties characterize 1.4876 tube:
- particularly suitable for high temperature applications;
- easy to polish and weld;
- resistant to corrosion including intergranular corrosion;
- good strength and ductility;
- insensitive to oxidation and carburization up to approx. 1000°C.
Buy Alloy 800 tube through Evek GmbH. We offer the products at a fair price and we are always happy to answer any further questions you may have.
- Round tube
- Nickel alloy
- operation area
- Furnace construction (furnace muffle); Heat treatment installations (burner components, structural parts); Hydrogen generation (parts); Power plant construction (components); Environmental protection equipment; Quench systems
- Material number
- 8.0 kg / dm³
- Melting point
- 1385 ° C
- Thermal conductivity
- 12 W / (m K)
- Electrical resistance
- 1 Ω mm² / m
No customer reviews for the moment.
You might also like
copperCopper pipe 3x0.5mm-54x1.5mm rod 2.0090 Aisi C11000 heating drinking water...
Copper pipe 3x0.5mm-54x1.5mm rod 2.0090 Aisi C11000 heating drinking water 0.1-2 meters
stainless-steelStainless steel pipe Ø 50x1.2-65x1mm 1.4828 round pipe 309 V2A exhaust...
Stainless steel pipe Ø 50x1.2-65x1mm 1.4828 round pipe 309 V2A exhaust railing 0.25-2 meters
- On sale!
nickel-alloyInconel® Alloy 601 tube 2.4851 round tube 2.75x0.5-141.3х6.55mm welded
Do you need a different steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Size from 2.75x0.5 to 141.3х6.55mm. Length: from 0.25 meters to 2 meters.
- Properties: good resistance to corrosion and stress corrosion...