Length tolerance +/-2mm
Do you need a different steel quality or dimension? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - 2-3 weeks.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the FAQ please.
2.4816 tubing is made from a nickel-chromium-iron alloy. This has good resistance to corrosion and stress corrosion cracking. The tube has excellent resistance to oxidation up to approx. 1150 °C. In the annealed condition, it can be easily welded using all common methods. The material is easy to solder and hard solder and has very good ductility.
You can buy Alloy 600 tubing from Evek GmbH. We offer pipes at a good price. We are happy to assist you.
Inconel 600 tubing has very good mechanical properties at low, room and elevated temperatures. The alloy is insensitive to dry chlorine and hydrogen chloride as well as to carburization and nitrous oxide.
Typical areas of application for 2.4816 tube are:
- industrial furnace construction;
- tanks and pipes for storing alkaline solutions;
- automotive industry;
- reaction vessels and heat exchanger tubes in the production of vinyl chloride;
- Thermocouple Protection Tubes.
Alloy 600 tubing has the following characteristics:
- good resistance to corrosion and stress corrosion cracking;
- excellent resistance to oxidation up to approx. 1150 °C;
- good weldability with all common processes;
- good ductility;
- Insensitivity to dry chlorine and hydrogen chloride as well as to carburization and nitrification.
Evek GmbH online shop is available to you at any time. We are a reliable Inconel 600 pipe supplier and will do everything to ensure that you remain satisfied with our service.