Length tolerance +/-2mm
- Production time - 2-3 weeks.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the FAQ please.
Alloy c276 tubing is an alloy of nickel, chromium and molybdenum. It also contains tungsten, extremely low carbon and silicon. The alloy is not susceptible to pitting, crevice and stress corrosion cracking.
Your reliable supplier for 2.4819 tube is Evek GmbH. With us you can buy pipes quickly and easily. Talk to us and convince yourself of our first-class service.
Hastelloy shows excellent resistance to many aggressive media. Oxidizing, non-oxidizing acids and mixed acids as well as moist chlorine gas and chloride solutions cannot harm it. It is well suited for higher temperatures.
Typical uses of Alloy c276 tubing include:
- acetic acid production;
- Production and processing of phosphoric acids;
- paper and pulp industry;
- waste disposal;
- flue gas desulfurization.
2.4819 tube is characterized by:
- good resistance to pitting, crevice and stress corrosion cracking;
- Insensitivity to oxidizing, non-oxidizing acids and mixed acids as well as moist chlorine gas and chloride solutions;
- suitable for higher temperatures.
Hastelloy c276 pipe is offered at a good price in the Evek GmbH online shop. We guarantee high quality of products, fast deliveries and first class service.