Length tolerance +/-2mm
Do you need a different steel quality or dimension? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the FAQ please.
The material 2.4068 is technically pure nickel. The nickel content of this material is 99.2%. Nickel 201 is characterized by excellent corrosion resistance and good resistance to alkaline media. The material can be easily mechanically processed in a wide temperature range and has a high ductility. It has good resistance to acids such as hydrofluoric and hydrochloric acid. Furthermore, the material is not susceptible to organic acids (acetic acid, citric acid, alcohols). Nickel tube 2.4068 also shows good resistance under oxidizing conditions. Nickel 201 is ferromagnetic and is considered a very good conductor of electricity and heat.
If you want to buy Nickel 201, you have come to the right place at Evek GmbH. Our online shop offers a large selection of nickel-based alloys. We are glad to be here for you.
Due to the high acid and alkali resistance and the insensitivity to organic acids, nickel tubes 2.4068 are widely used in the chemical industry and in the food sector. Typical applications of Nickel 201 are:
- Storage and transport of chemical products (eg phenol, caustic soda);
- food production (fatty acids, fruit juices);
- containers for fluorine;
- production of chlorine and hydrogen chloride;
- Plant components for salt production.
The material 2.4068 is characterized by the following properties:
- excellent resistance to corrosion and alkaline media;
- good mechanical processing properties;
- high ductility;
- good resistance to acids and organic acids;
- high electrical and thermal conductivity.
Are you looking for material 2.4068 at a good price? Evek GmbH will help you! As a reliable nickel alloy supplier, we guarantee high quality and fast shipping worldwide.
Chemical composition (in %)
| no|| feet|| C|| Mn|| S|| si|| Cu|| Ti|| mg|
| 99.2|| 0.4|| 0.1|| 0.35|| 0.005|| 0.15|| 0.25|| 0.1|| 0.15|