stainless-steelStainless steel tube 0.8-4mm...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 4-12mm...
nickel-alloyNichrome 0.05-5mm resistance wire...
stainless-steelStainless steel wire rope 1-8mm...
stainless-steelSpring steel wire 0.1-10mm spring...
nickel-alloyKanthal wire 0.05-3mm heating wire...
brassBrass wire Ø 0.1-3mm 2.0321 Craft...
copperFlat wire enamel Ø 5-18mm copper wire...
Magnesium wire Ø0.1-5mm 99.9% pure metal element 12 Wire
Magnesium wire 99.9% from Ø 0.1mm to Ø 5mm pure metal element 12 Wire
Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - 6-7 weeks.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the faq please.
Magnesium wire 99.9% consists of magnesium with 99.9% purity. This light metal has a low strength and hardness. It is often used as an alloy additive (aluminum-based alloys). The metal has excellent ductility and forgeability. It has good strength, crack resistance and machinability. The material has good resistance to corrosion.
As a supplier of magnesium wire, Evek GmbH ensures the high quality of its products. You can purchase magnesium wires at a good price from Evek GmbH. We care about your satisfaction.
The main areas of application of magnesium wire 99.9% are:
- Fasteners (screws, rivets, bolts);
- Welding wire and welding rods;
- Frame structures;
- medical applications;
- Vehicle construction (housing parts and rims).
Magnesium wire has the following properties:
- excellent ductility and forgeability;
- good strength, crack resistance;
- excellent machinability;
- good resistance to corrosion.
Evek GmbH online shop offers magnesium wire. You can choose from wires in various sizes in the shop. So you can buy a suitable wire in no time and write a positive review =)
- Atomic number
- operation area
- Fasteners (screws, rivets, bolts); Welding wire and welding rods; Frame structures; medical applications; Vehicle construction (housing parts and rims)
- 1.738 g / cm³
- Melting point
- 650 ° C
- Thermal conductivity
- 160 W / (m K)
No customer reviews for the moment.