Nickel 200 round bar 99.2% from 3-180mm bar 2.4066
- Do you need a different steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- diameter from 3mm to 180mm; Length: from 0.05 meters to 2 meters.
- Fields of application: chemical industry; food industry; Transportation and storage of chemicals (fluoride, phenol, caustic soda); Manufacture of synthetic fibers; production of hydrogen chloride; soap making; salt production (various parts of the plant);
Length tolerance +/-2mm
Do you need a different steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - 2-3 weeks.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the FAQ please.
Nickel 200 is an unalloyed material made of pure nickel with a nickel content of 99.2%. The grade is characterized by high ductility over a wide temperature range. It also has good mechanical and magnetic properties. The material is stable in many corrosive media. It is insensitive to alkalis, organic acids, fluorine, chlorine and hydrogen chloride. In oxidizing environments, 2.4066 covers with a corrosion-resistant protective film. Furthermore, the material conducts electricity and heat very well.
Nickel 200 round bar is ready for dispatch from Evek GmbH's warehouse. Our online shop offers nickel alloys and impresses with good prices and first-class service.
Because of its excellent resistance to organic acids and alkalis, 2.4066 is in high demand in the chemical and food industries. Other typical fields of application for Nickel 200 are:
- Transportation and storage of chemicals (fluoride, phenol, caustic soda);
- Manufacture of synthetic fibers;
- production of hydrogen chloride;
- soap making;
- Salt production (various plant parts).
Nickel 200 has the following distinctive properties:
- high ductility in a wide temperature range;
- good mechanical and magnetic properties;
- excellent resistance in many corrosive media;
- Insensitivity to alkalis, organic acids, fluorine, chlorine and hydrogen chloride;
- good conductor of electricity and heat.
2.4066 round bar can be bought from Evek GmbH. We are considered a reliable supplier and offer international shipping. You can trust us.
- Round bar
- Nickel alloy
- 8.9 g / cm³
- Melting point
- 1440 ° C
- Thermal conductivity
- 69 W / (m K)
Very fast delivery. Item as de...
Very fast delivery. Item as described. Am satisfied.Report abuse
Super goods, thanks!...
Super goods, thanks!Report abuse
Everything is great and very f...
Everything is great and very fast shipping, gladly againReport abuse